Ms. Bonana...I'm new

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi My name is Anna,

I am new to this little board. just stopping by to say hi. I am so interested in this board. it looks great! I love all the makeup challenges. i'll be sure to get involved in those. take care ladies and gents!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sprkle78

Hi My name is Anna,I am new to this little board. just stopping by to say hi. I am so interested in this board. it looks great! I love all the makeup challenges. i'll be sure to get involved in those. take care ladies and gents!

Hi Anna! Welcome to MakeupTalk. I am Tony from Southern California

Reaction score
hi anna and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan.

Originally Posted by sprkle78
Hi My name is Anna,I am new to this little board. just stopping by to say hi. I am so interested in this board. it looks great! I love all the makeup challenges. i'll be sure to get involved in those. take care ladies and gents!

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Anna! I'm Janelle from NY - glad to have you as a new member! Enjoy !

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Anna. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Reaction score
Hi Anna and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

glad to hear you will be taking part in the Dare to Be Challenges...I´m usually too chicken to post my trials in there, but we have some very talented people on here as you will soon find out.

Latest posts