MUFE HD Foundation!!! Sent from the HEAVEN

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to try this now! I've heard so many good things about it. Where is Celly? She's been wanting to try this stuff forever.

Ya'll have me lemming. I use MUFE foundation but not that one. I need to run out of that one first.

This definitely my HG foundation! I have the mat velvet foundation, which is also great, but this one just feels like nothing yet covers ridiculously well. Definitely worth the buy.
smile.gif

This sounds great, but I have so much foundation already I need to use up! I did try the powder though and *I* wasn't that impressed. I like my Bare Minerals mineral veil better. How do you know which primer to get?

I have heard such awesome reviews about this product. I think when I run out of my Lancome foundation samples I am going to order this. I don't know if I am a 115 or 117 though. I think the 117 because I have yellow undertones, but does that mean the foundation is going to make me look yellow too? Or would the pink undertones in the 115 make me look less yellow?

I don't know, and I don't have a Sephora within 3 hours or 100 beauty points, lol.

is this foundation good for sensitive,dry or acne prone skin? anyone with that skin type use it? id love to try it out!

Hi there, I am a newbie here and just read this and jumped on getting the deluxe sample from Sephora. I was going to order the HD finishing powder anyway. I tried it and loved it. It totally makes pores disappear.

I got a sample and I really like it! It's driving me nuts because the 4 closest Sephoras to me haven't restocked my color yet!

Urgh...I REALLY wanted to try this, today, but I've been stuck in bed all day with strep throat.
frown.gif

If you go to the MUFE website it lists all the shades and which primer to use based on your skintone or desired result (ex: caramel to warm the complexion, neutral to even out skintone, yellow to brighten, ect.) And it's safe for sensitive skin, doesn't clog pores, weigh heavy and the powder is talc free so you won't dry out.

I've only used the original MUFE primer, but I will have to check out the HD foundation & HD powder too! I've heard great things about them from when they 1st launched.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got a sample and I really like it! It's driving me nuts because the 4 closest Sephoras to me haven't restocked my color yet! Where did you get your sample from?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where did you get your sample from? Sephora gave me a big sample... I would think most of them will if they have your shade. It's hard for them to keep all of the shades in stock. When I got mine the girl said I was lucky... because they had just about every shade.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I purchased #170, Caramel and I got the neutral primer because Caramel was best to correct the ashy look Thanks...I am going to go to Sephora and check it out.

I'm really jealouse because I have no known way of getting ANY makeup from MUFE... :/ I live in sweden and the nearest shop is in finland.. and there is an ocean inbetween lol

I'm 17 and a guy and I have oily skin with acne and so on and I still have not found a really good foundation yet.. and I've Dior forever and Make up Store matt foundation.. (popular swedish brand) So I guess I'll just have to wait to see if some big department store in Stockholm get's MUFE.. lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where did you get your sample from? Bella is right, I got it from Sephora. The first time I went, they were out of my color, so the SA gave me a sample to try.

I'm using the MUFE Matte-Velvet Foundation love it, but I would also like to try the HD Foundation as well.

Back