MuT Review Center....a plea

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the review center to be complicated. lol Its hard to find stuff even when i know its there.

I posted my first ones...I hope they're okay! Still have a few more I'm looking at and thinking of reviewing.

It usually works if i manually search and click on all the links if that makes sense but if i just type what i want it wont come out even if i wrote the name properly.

I've been trying to review like crazy!! I will for sure add more, maybe one night I'll just sit with my mu cases open and do a review on anything I grab!

Yay this is my 300th post! I just had to do this last one before I logged off

BUMP! I'm bumping this in hopes that we will get the reviews going more:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Message:

Hello MuT users.

I realize that the MakeupTalk Product Review Center isn't like some other review centers around the web. But you have to admit that our review center is pretty cool allowing HTML written reviews with images, colors and things like that.

Plain and simply put, WE NEED MORE REVIEWS IN THERE

I wanted to make a plea to see if we can get everyone to go review all their products? We were cruising through our review center and noticed that we just don't have many review written.

Would you be willing to review your products that you have? A goal we'd like to have would be 20,000 reviews by Mid year.

Thank you very much for your time if you decide to help us out.

Thanks for the plea. The list is lacking especially compared to makeupalley.com.

i was thinking about this the other day, but i've had zero time lately! i'm gonna try to do at least 2 a day!

I'm guilty Tony!!! I think I have only posted 2 reviews:( . Later on today I will review all of my products...oh boy it's gonna be a lot:).

Back