MuT Review Center....a plea

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reminder. I've been meaning to do it!!

Actually...just got back from the review center. It is sorta confusing. When I click on foundation>liquid...it gives me all brands. I can't seem to sort it by brand without getting EVERYTHING made by that brand.....

*Winks Back*

I'll crack my knuckles anytime for you, Tony, lol!

I almost broke them trying to do those reviews! Hehe!

I posted some Tony.... I will get cracking this weekend and post some more. I will make it my MUT homework...lol

Ok I'm GUILTY! I've been here for over 18months and never wrote a single review, mainly becuase im crap at them well crap with my writing skills and never know what to say infact i've never wrote a review for anything. But as i love MUT so much im gonna pull my finger out and get some written today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Could we have a contest with a small prize, or maybe some sort of icon that shows your status as a reviewer - if there were some incentives I'm sure more people would do it... I'm off to do some more!!

Last year we had a review challenge and the winner was kaville with more than 400 (!) reviews, seconded by Amandine with more than 400 (!) reviews too! And good reviews

Maybe we'll have another this year

Uhh...thanks Lia for thinking I won. But...you have me mixed up with someone else. :add_wegbrech: LMAO!! I have 2 reviews and I actually need to get my arse in gear and write some more. Soooo...someone won with over 400 , but it wasn't me!! :kopfkratz:

Aw, sorry! I know that the name of the user is Kathy (or other name with K, i think), but i dont remember her nick exactly

LOL at the mistake

bumping this thread! we need 7002 more reviews if we are to fulfill our goal of 20,000 reviews by mid-year!

posted 4 more today!!! woohoo!!! :yesss:

Ahh back to reviewing! Ohh I found a review I did awhile ago in my notebook, I'll have to check if I ever wrote it out here....

i wrote 2 tonight, but that's because i'm off to bed! i'll write more tomorrow or my days off this week.

i have tons of reviews to share and will add some.

btw tony whatcha hacking

Back