MUT Traveling Journal - Round 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waiting for it and just found out what was happening. The timing now is such that I won't be able to check my po Box for a week. If it has not been mailed to me then you can skip me.

Thanks.

DayoSteph is the last to have it. She hasn't been on MuT since June 8th or 10th.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Let me see if I still have her email.  All of my pre-site transition folders are gone. I hope the PMs aren't gone too.

I'm so sorry.  The journal was sent out on Friday. The last two months have seen the end of my 6 year, live in relationship, and I forgot I had it. I sent it USPS and it should be to the next recipient between Wed-Fri. 

Good morning:

I last checked my mail box on Thursday, July 31. There was no package, letter or anything from anyone related to MT.

Good morning:

I last checked my mail box on Thursday, July 31. There was no package, letter or anything from anyone related to MT.
That's concerning - please let me know when you check again. It was sent on the 18th.  I can PM you the address I sent it to to confirm. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That's concerning - please let me know when you check again. It was sent on the 18th.  I can PM you the address I sent it to to confirm.
Yes please do PM the address you sent it to.

I will check my mail today and let you know if anything arrived.

Hello everyone:

I checked my mail today and the journal was there. Hooray! :sunshine:  

But just a point of clarification. The postmarked date on the envelope is July 29, which was last Tuesday.

So going forward, can someone confirm that we still have two weeks to write in the journal? Given the delays and such, if the time frame has been revised I need to know ASAP.

If there are no changes to the time allotted, then my start period begins today (August 6) and ends on August 20.

Thanks,

DeSha

Hello everyone:

But just a point of clarification. The postmarked date on the envelope is July 29, which was last Tuesday.

So going forward, can someone confirm that we still have two weeks to write in the journal? Given the delays and such, if the time frame has been revised I need to know ASAP.

If there are no changes to the time allotted, then my start period begins today (August 6) and ends on August 20.

Thanks,

DeSha
I thought it was 2 weeks from the day you get it--no worries about postmarked date from who sent it to you.

Hello everyone:

Thanks,

DeSha
That's crazy - I sent it from work Friday the 18th.  I did send it from the office and have no control on what route it takes once dropped off, so it's possible USPS got goofy with it.  And it was sent very very late (much later than the two week period allotted due to a personal crisis)  I hate the Chicago mail system.  I'm just relieved it got to you, I was getting really worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's crazy - I sent it from work Friday the 18th.  I did send it from the office and have no control on what route it takes once dropped off, so it's possible USPS got goofy with it.  And it was sent very very late (much later than the two week period allotted due to a personal crisis)  I hate the Chicago mail system.  I'm just relieved it got to you, I was getting really worried.
I work at probably the biggest occupied-by-one-company building In my city. Packages to be mailed and/or packages shipped to the floor I work on appear to sit at the end of the hall for weeks before they either go out or get opened. People complain about USPS, but if it has to go through a company mail system the delay can be considerable.

Hello everyone:

Thanks,

DeSha
The time frame starts from when you receive the journal. It has nothing to do with the postmark date.

Babs

I'm ready to send the journal. Babs, can you send me the address please?

Back