MUT Traveling Journal - Round 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@PeriodCricket,

I have no idea! Last I heard, Dayo had it. :unsure:
Lol It's PeridotCricket. I think I need to change my username to just Cricket.
@@Babs28 Can we do a check-in to confirm everyone in this round still wants to participate and will be prepared to receive the journal when it's their turn?

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies for spelling your name incorrectly.

Thanks for letting me know and great suggestion.

1. Sorry to get back to you so late.  I just returned from a business trip with no internet. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
  2. You ladies are the last half of the people who will be receiving the journal. Please let me know ASAP whether this order still works for you.  
  3. @@heath67013
  4. @@jannie135
  5. @@lissa1307
  6. @@PeridotCricket
  7. @@trekkersangel
  8. @
@@DeSha, I'm going to have you hold onto the journal, if you don't mind, until Ihear back from the rest of the ladies or at least heath67013 to confirm that she is ready and has time for the journal right now.

I just got back from the work trip from hell!!!   Business trips are supposed to be fun!!!!  Or at least have internet service!!!!   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@DeSha, I'm going to have you hold onto the journal, if you don't mind, until Ihear back from the rest of the ladies or at least heath67013 to confirm that she is ready and has time for the journal right now.
I just got back from the work trip from hell!!!   Business trips are supposed to be fun!!!!  Or at least have internet service!!!!   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It works for me.

@@heath67013 - Last Active August 19th
@@jannie135 - Last Active August 8th
@@lissa1307 - No Date for When Last Active on MUT
@@PeridotCricket - I would really like to be next.

@@trekkersangel -  MUT Regular

@ -  MUT Regular
@@DeSha  @@Babs28

What do you all think about skipping the 3 people ahead of me? Should we just wait? I would like to get the Traveling Journal moving again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@heath67013 - Last Active August 19th

@@jannie135 - Last Active August 8th

@@lissa1307 - No Date for When Last Active on MUT

@@PeridotCricket - I would really like to be next.

@@trekkersangel -  MUT Regular

@ -  MUT Regular

@@DeSha  @@Babs28

What do you all think about skipping the 3 people ahead of me? Should we just wait? I would like to get the Traveling Journal moving again.
I'm here! A friend of mine passed away in August and it's been a rough couple of weeks for me. You can definitely move me to the bottom if you'd like. I'm flexible.

I'm here! A friend of mine passed away in August and it's been a rough couple of weeks for me. You can definitely move me to the bottom if you'd like. I'm flexible.
I'm sorry your friend passed away. I know it can be tough to deal with. Welcome back to MUT. I'm willing to wait knowing the people ahead of me on the list haven't just disappeared.

She's been in the hospital with pneumonia for over 2 weeks now. Bless her heart. I've had a little contact with her (messages here & there), but she's been super sick & not able to get online much from her hospital room. i will see if I can get ahold of her. (I am Facebook friends with her so that's the only way I know how to get a hold of her outside of MuT)

Oh my! Sorry to hear that. Send her our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Whoever is next, please contact me via private message with your address so I can send to next person.

I have tried & tried & tried getting a hold of her but haven't heard anything. :-(. I hope she is okay.

Any updates on Babs28?  I hope she's doing better.  Maybe we could send her a care package?

How is everybody else doing?
I am doing okay, lol. Actually preparing to move again in another month or so. Because of that, I really do want to send the journal to the next person or anyone that wants to keep it going.

Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather. Almost time to gear up for the holidays!

Back