My B-day Mini Haul!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I got my goodies today and it was so hard to keep the total under $100 but I managed to do it! (I'm such a good gf hehe
) Here's my purchase:

-Lipglass in Poetic License

-Lipstick in Honeylove

-E/S in Sprout and Charcoal Brown

-Select Cover-up Corrector in NW25

-Lip pencil in Hover

I thought I'd end up with more stuff for $100 but oh well. I took everyone's advice on berry-color l/s and tried them all, but they just didn't look right on me. I ended up with more nude l/s. Anyways, thanks everyone for suggestions! Hopefully I get to do FOTD with these soon!

Reaction score
Ooh awsome haul lily!

I could never keep my own promise when it's come to splurge on makeup or fashion lol.

Currently I'm looking for Mineralize Skinfinish Goldplay MAC, I couldn't find it on any Japanese online cosmetic shop ..argh.

Reaction score
What a fab haul Lily. Sprout looks great in your pic. Think i'll have to add that to my wishlist!

PS. I'm gonna move this thread in to the "Haulin Ass" forum!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilyindavis -Lipglass in Poetic License-Lipstick in Honeylove

-Lip pencil in Hover

Awesome haul!!!! Love that Sprout e/s and Honeylove lipstick.
Belated happy birthday

Reaction score
Cool haul, Sprout and Charcoal brown look great next to each other. Kind of like those chocolate lime sweets! I might have to try a lime and chocolate combo at some point. Sprout's tempting me too Laura, but I think I have too many green e/s and I really don't need another one.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilyindavis I got my goodies today and it was so hard to keep the total under $100 but I managed to do it! (I'm such a good gf hehe
) Here's my purchase:
-Lipglass in Poetic License

-Lipstick in Honeylove

-Lip pencil in Hover

I thought I'd end up with more stuff for $100 but oh well. I took everyone's advice on berry-color l/s and tried them all, but they just didn't look right on me. I ended up with more nude l/s. Anyways, thanks everyone for suggestions! Hopefully I get to do FOTD with these soon!

Nice haul Lily!!! Looks like you did well on your bday
Enjoy your new stuff - that sprout e/s is really pretty!!!

Reaction score
Nicy haul! Select Cover-up is the best concealer!! "Honeylove" is nice too!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul!!
How are you liking Select Cover Up? Select Cover Up is really great! It covers the dark circles under my eyes really well.
And I really like the green brown combo too! I still need more practice though..

Latest posts