My BF got hit by a car

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they better! how lame is this, the police said they had been told by their supervisor to leave the bike at the scene of the accident - the front was damaged but the back was pretty ok, not to mention it's an expensive bike with custom gears and all this random stuff extra on it - my dad went to look for it about 2 hours after the accident, and someone had STOLEN it!

just takes the cake
pedro.gif

haha... actually my dad went back tonight and had a look, and someone had posted a sign saying if anyone was looking for a bike to call them

from what my dad said, he was looking around where the bike was supposed to be and he knocked on the door of the building where the sign was - it was some kind of university education centre - and the guy that came out said it was his students who witnessed the crash, and the police were really lame - they made the witnesses wait over an hour before they even showed up, and then they just left the bike at the scene!

we're talking around $7000 worth of bike here, so yeah, it looks like some nice student picked it up and thought, I'll take it home and look after it since the police werent much use.

So that's a positive thing - at least it looks like the bike has turned up. We are all interested to see what the damage is like!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha... actually my dad went back tonight and had a look, and someone had posted a sign saying if anyone was looking for a bike to call them
from what my dad said, he was looking around where the bike was supposed to be and he knocked on the door of the building where the sign was - it was some kind of university education centre - and the guy that came out said it was his students who witnessed the crash, and the police were really lame - they made the witnesses wait over an hour before they even showed up, and then they just left the bike at the scene!

we're talking around $7000 worth of bike here, so yeah, it looks like some nice student picked it up and thought, I'll take it home and look after it since the police werent much use.

So that's a positive thing - at least it looks like the bike has turned up. We are all interested to see what the damage is like!

Well I guess that is some uplifting news.

I'm glad that somebody took the bike in. Its a shame your bf had to go through this, but I'm glad he's doing better.

Oh! Rosie, I'm glad he wasn't hurt anymore than he was! People on any sense of bike always scare me, and I make sure to keep my distance!

oh my! im sorry about your bf, however i am glad hes ok. he is very lucky. you both will be in prayers though.

OMG that is horrible!!! Even though thank god he didn´t get hurt worse than he did it´s still horrible that he lost his teeth.

I keep thinking how much it'd hurt to have your teeth knocked out. Ouch. I feel so bad for him
frown.gif

I'm so glad hes OK ! U must of been terrified ,I ride a mountain bike and Iv had just about up to 20 close calls , in the last Summer before this summer no kidding

seems like the drivers don't see us

I hope for speedy recovery and tell your man his teeth can be fixed no worries

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks girls.. I will let him know
smile.gif

we're doing really well, he's grumpy because he cant walk very fast and he cant eat anything solid because of the teeth, but he's amazingly well for someone just hit by a car. No head trauma, no neck injuries.

I am so relieved he is alright. The first thing he said to me was he was sorry because he knows how much I worry about him when he's out on his bike, and then he asked if I still loved him with no front teeth
frown.gif
DUH of course I do!

Back