My BF is not the romantic type..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a subtle way might be to say " It would make me feel so special if sometime you surprised me with something romantic". This way he wont feel like your saying " You arent doing what I want" you know? Sometimes men just dont get the hint.

WAIT!

They never do.

hahahahahahahahaha

Ok, that was mean, some do. ( Sorry Tony ! That wasnt a man bash. I'm just frustrated with my hubby )

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif maybe he tries to be romantic in other ways.. like in doing things for you - putting gas in the car, or whatever? some men just dont feel comfortable being romantic, but they try to show you how much they care in other ways. Oh... Is that what that was???

It sounds like you have already spelled it out to him and he is just not into being romantic. Personally I don't think he is going to change so I think you may just have to get used to the idea that its not going to happen, love him for who he is, not what you want him to be. However you never know, he might just surprise you one day.

well.. my bf isn't romantic all the time, but sometimes he will do nice things for me to show me he loves me, like make me a latte or tidy my room when I'm at uni. Just little things that show he's trying to make up for something if we've had a fight.

My mum said something very wise to me the other day.. don't look at what he says, look at what he does, how he treats you. That should be an indicator of his true feelings, even if he's not very vocally romantic at least
smile.gif

Back