My first CCO haul! :)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
This was the first trip to the CCO store... I didn't even know I had one near me!
This is such a cool store!! I guess I got the same discount there as I would get at the PRO store (for MAC stuff) but they had quite a selection!
I was happy to see that they carry older/discontinued stuff there, because a lot of it is all new to me - since I haven't been a MAC addict that long... so it was definitely cool!

Here's the haul: (All MAC lol)

Chromezone 3 palette

Behold e/s

Steep e/s

Kid e/s

Intoxicate e/s

Salsabelle CCB

Prep & Prime - Medium Dark

I also got some sunglasses at GUESS, (kinda clear/greyish/silver) and a basic Brown lensed pair of Dockers Sunglasses. Last trip was to Skechers for my Energy 2 - Vitals sneakers... they were $25 - so even though I have a new pair already - at that price, I'll use them for next summer !

Liz

Reaction score
nice haul! yeah, the CCOs have discontinued/old products. sometimes they have new products. people have said they bought corn shadestick and some other things like guacamole and parrot at ccos.

just a heads up though: the eye primers aren't any good. they were supposed to be launched a couple of months ago, and somehow launched in the UK. trisha got some stuff and didn't like it. they never launched it the US because it wasn't any good, so i guess they're reformulating it.

Reaction score
Story of my life! lol
Ah well, it was only like $8 - worse comes to worse I'll use it as a concealer lol

Reaction score
All the prep & primes sucked?? What happens?? Is there one for eyes and one for skin?? I don't know which one I have if that's the case lol

Reaction score
Janelle, I know I have seen this in a previous post but, I am out of town and was wondering how you can find a CCO store in the city / state you are in.

Thanks for any input.

Regina

Reaction score
Ok - I just looked on a past thread - I have the eye one... how is it if you put it over the UD??? Like, to even out the chalkyness I sometimes get from the UD??

Hey Gina,

I'll try and find the site - then post it back here

Reaction score
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>/*select '<tr>', '<td>', s.StoreName, '</td><td>', concat('', ob.center_name, '') HHey, '</td><td>', concat(ob.center_city, ', ', ob.state_ab) loc1, '</td></tr>' from stores_records s, ob ob where upper(s.StoreName) like upper("%Cosmetics company%") and s.GeoCode = ob.geocity order by StoreName, state_ab*/<!--function newImage(arg) {if (document.images) {rslt = new Image();rslt.src = arg;return rslt;}}function changeImages() {if (document.images && (preloadFlag == true)) {for (var i=0; i<changeImages.arguments.length; i+=2) {document[changeImages.arguments].src = changeImages.arguments[i+1];}}}var preloadFlag = false;function preloadImages() {if (document.images) {INDEXbar_01_Links_over = newImage("/images/INDEXbar_01-Links_over.jpg");INDEXbar_01_BacktoOutletBound_over = newImage("/images/INDEXbar_01-Back-to-OutletB.jpg");INDEXbar_01_ContactOutletBound_over = newImage("/images/INDEXbar_01-Contact-Outlet-.jpg");INDEXbar_01_Orderbook_over = newImage("/images/INDEXbar_01-Order-book_over.jpg");INDEXbar_01_realoutlets_over = newImage("/images/INDEXbar_01-real-outlets_ov.jpg");INDEXbar_01_SearchOutlets_over = newImage("/images/INDEXbar_01-Search-Outlets_.jpg");preloadFlag = true;}}// --></SCRIPT>

<CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width=700 bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"></TD><MAP name=searchpages_02_Map><AREA shape=RECT target=_self alt="Back to Outlet Bound" coords=510,5,700,47 href="" ?></MAP></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="100%">
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="100%"><!-- ImageReady Slices (INDEXbar.psd) -->
<MAP name=INDEXbar_01_Map><AREA onmouseover="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01-Search-Outlets_.jpg'); return true;" onmouseout="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01.jpg'); return true;" shape=RECT target=_self alt="Search Outlets" coords=124,9,229,41 href="/cgi-bin/indexob.cgi"><AREA onmouseover="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01-Contact-Outlet-.jpg'); return true;" onmouseout="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01.jpg'); return true;" shape=RECT target=_self alt="Contact Outlet Bound" coords=594,11,687,41 href="/email.html"><AREA onmouseover="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01-Back-to-OutletB.jpg'); return true;" onmouseout="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01.jpg'); return true;" shape=RECT target=_self alt="Back to Outlet Bound " coords=529,12,593,41 href="/"><AREA onmouseover="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01-Links_over.jpg'); return true;" onmouseout="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01.jpg'); return true;" shape=RECT target=_self alt="Find Factory Outlet Links" coords=474,12,527,41 href="/links.html"><AREA onmouseover="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01-Order-book_over.jpg'); return true;" onmouseout="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01.jpg'); return true;" shape=RECT target=_self alt="Order Outlet Bound Guide to the Nation's Best Outlets" coords=350,12,472,41 href="/obguide.html"><AREA onmouseover="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01-real-outlets_ov.jpg'); return true;" onmouseout="changeImages('INDEXbar_01', '/images/INDEXbar_01.jpg'); return true;" shape=RECT target=_blank alt="Real Outlets" coords=228,13,349,41 href="http://www.realoutlets.com"></MAP><!-- End ImageReady Slices --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE width=700 bgColor=#f6e9bf border=1><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f6e9bf colSpan=10><CENTER>To view stores, hours and directions please click on the center's name. </CENTER></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#d0d8d3 colSpan=10>

There are 61 Stores matching "Cosmetics company"

</TD></TR><TR><TH bgColor=#d5cca7>Store Name</TH><TH bgColor=#d5cca7>Center Name</TH><TH bgColor=#d5cca7>Location</TH></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center </TD><TD>Foley, AL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Napa Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Napa, CA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Gilroy Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Gilroy, CA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Camarillo Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Camarillo, CA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Carlsbad Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Carlsbad, CA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Desert Hills Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Cabazon, CA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Vacaville Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Vacaville, CA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Silverthorne Factory Stores </TD><TD>Silverthorne, CO </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Clinton, CT </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center </TD><TD>Rehoboth Beach, DE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Miromar Outlets </TD><TD>Estero, FL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Orlando Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Orlando, FL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Prime Outlets at Ellenton </TD><TD>Ellenton, FL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Silver Sands Factory Stores </TD><TD>Destin, FL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Sawgrass Mills </TD><TD>Sunrise, FL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Georgia Islands Factory Shoppes </TD><TD>Darien, GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>North Georgia Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Dawsonville, GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Discover Mills </TD><TD>Lawrenceville, GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center </TD><TD>Williamsburg, IA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Chicago Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Aurora, IL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Gurnee Mills </TD><TD>Gurnee, IL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Michigan City, IN </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Edinburgh Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Edinburgh, IN </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Prime Outlets at Lee </TD><TD>Lee, MA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Wrentham Village Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Wrentham, MA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Arundel Mills </TD><TD>Arundel / Hanover, MD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Prime Outlets at Hagerstown </TD><TD>Hagerstown, MD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>The Maine Outlet </TD><TD>Kittery, ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Freeport Outlets </TD><TD>Freeport, ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Prime Outlets at Birch Run </TD><TD>Birch Run, MI </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Albertville Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Albertville, MN </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center </TD><TD>Branson, MO </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Osage Beach Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Osage Beach, MO </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Concord Mills </TD><TD>Concord, NC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Carolina Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Smithfield, NC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas </TD><TD>Primm, NV </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Las Vegas Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Las Vegas, NV </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Woodbury Common Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Central Valley, NY </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center I & II </TD><TD>Riverhead, NY </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>The Outlets at Niagara Falls USA </TD><TD>Niagara Falls, NY </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Waterloo Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Waterloo, NY </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Prime Outlets at Jeffersonville </TD><TD>Jeffersonville, OH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Woodburn Company Stores </TD><TD>Woodburn, OR </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>The Crossings Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Tannersville, PA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>VF Outlet Village </TD><TD>Reading, PA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Franklin Mills </TD><TD>Philadelphia, PA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Prime Outlets at Grove City </TD><TD>Grove City, PA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center </TD><TD>Lancaster, PA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center </TD><TD>Myrtle Beach, SC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center </TD><TD>Bluffton - Hilton He, SC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger at Five Oaks </TD><TD>Sevierville, TN </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Allen Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Allen, TX </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Prime Outlets at San Marcos </TD><TD>San Marcos, TX </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center </TD><TD>Park City, UT </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Leesburg, VA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Prime Outlets at Williamsburg </TD><TD>Williamsburg, VA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Potomac Mills </TD><TD>Prince William, VA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Manchester Designer Outlets </TD><TD>Manchester Center, VT </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Seattle Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Tulalip, WA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Prime Outlets at Pleasant Prairie </TD><TD>Pleasant Prairie, WI </TD></TR><TR><TD>The Cosmetics Company Store </TD><TD>St. Augustine Premium Outlets </TD><TD>St Augustine, FL </TD></TR> </TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

Reaction score
Thanks hun! I'm just sorry I didn't find that store sooner!! LOL

Reaction score
Looks like a great haul! I've been wanting to get out to a CCO, but I would have to rent a car and make it a big day trip to get there. Maybe some day!

Reaction score
I really like that Chromezone palette. There's an outlet about an hour away from me, but I've never been there.

Liz

Reaction score
are CCOs ONLY at outlet shopping centers or are there any freestanding or something CCOs?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz are CCOs ONLY at outlet shopping centers or are there any freestanding or something CCOs? I think that since they are outlet stores, that you'll only find them in outlet centers... on that site, they don't show any freestanding stores - but I could be wrong ...

Reaction score
Nice haul, think I might go to a CCO when I'm in Florida

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha The one in Bicester over here is meant to be OK Sarah! x Thanks for that info, I didn't even know there was one over here.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Here's 2 more (daylight) pics of the Chromezone 3 palette.... I love the Sub-Green.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 This was the first trip to the CCO store... I didn't even know I had one near me!
This is such a cool store!! I guess I got the same discount there as I would get at the PRO store (for MAC stuff) but they had quite a selection!
I was happy to see that they carry older/discontinued stuff there, because a lot of it is all new to me - since I haven't been a MAC addict that long... so it was definitely cool!

Here's the haul: (All MAC lol)

Chromezone 3 palette

Behold e/s

Steep e/s

Kid e/s

Intoxicate e/s

Salsabelle CCB

Prep & Prime - Medium Dark

I also got some sunglasses at GUESS, (kinda clear/greyish/silver) and a basic Brown lensed pair of Dockers Sunglasses. Last trip was to Skechers for my Energy 2 - Vitals sneakers... they were $25 - so even though I have a new pair already - at that price, I'll use them for next summer !

Nice haul, I really want that salsabelle ccb

Latest posts