My first CCO haul! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha i think thats like the only one over here! x If you work in Canary Wharf, there is a store there. But you have to have proof that you work in CW to be able to buy the products!

Janelle, you're gonna need another "train case"
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 This was the first trip to the CCO store... I didn't even know I had one near me!
icon_eek.gif
This is such a cool store!! I guess I got the same discount there as I would get at the PRO store (for MAC stuff) but they had quite a selection!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was happy to see that they carry older/discontinued stuff there, because a lot of it is all new to me - since I haven't been a MAC addict that long... so it was definitely cool!
claps.gif

Here's the haul: (All MAC lol)

Chromezone 3 palette

Behold e/s

Steep e/s

Kid e/s

Intoxicate e/s

Salsabelle CCB

Prep & Prime - Medium Dark

I also got some sunglasses at GUESS, (kinda clear/greyish/silver) and a basic Brown lensed pair of Dockers Sunglasses. Last trip was to Skechers for my Energy 2 - Vitals sneakers... they were $25 - so even though I have a new pair already - at that price, I'll use them for next summer !
smile.gif

Had to show Mom the store... so we went back again yesterday!! LOL

I got:

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer (I am LOVING this!! - just enough color, evens everything out & covers minor blemishes!! AWESOME!!!)

Stila #5 eyeshadow brush

MAC e/s in Shag

MAC e/s in Wonder Full

MAC l/s in Freckletone (had to try it after the mentions of it here! It's nice!)

Went to Charlotte Russe - got another pair of sunglasses (on sale for $5!) I go through them like water!
icon_redface.gif

Also... stopped in at Claire's accessory store (Mom was on the hunt for sunglasses too) and I saw these big e/s palettes, and the colors looked so nice! I found an open one, and the cololrs are actually pretty pigmented! And for $15 for the two palettes, It was an automatic sale! lol Sorry for the horrible pic of the light blue e/s - just showing the pigment of it with one swipe
smile.gif
I would compare it to the MOD cosmetics - very nice!! (also they are quite large! Bigger than MAC shadows... the palettes are about a foot across!)

Originally Posted by Trisha Nice 2nd haul! I used to use the BB TM but it was too greasy for me and seemed to oxidise quickly, hope you like it tho x
Also i didnt know you had Claire's Accessories in the US! x

Oh yeah - those stores have been around forever! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks gals!!
wink.gif

Back