.:MY Hair Tutorial:. *Pictures*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great tutorial and great hair! I do some of the stuff you already mentioned but I will try the others for sure (especially the mousse part ... since I have some and I didnt know when to use it).

wow thanks for this, i always try new ways to keep my curls to stay and i will definitely try this out! by the way, your hair is beautiful and i love the color :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can see the pics now..thanks for the tut but I dont like extension hair! did you use extension? or just to show us how we do the tut!

anyway I love the tut really helpful for doing that look with "pics" it make it more easy =]

wow. The finished product looks absolutely gorgeous.

I agree with some of the other posters though, I can only see one side of the tutorial images, but they're really big. Hmm.

Anyway, great job, I wish my hair looked like that!

yay i can see the pics now. you have such gorgeous hair, thanks for the tutorial i'd love to do my hair lke that

You have gorgeous hair Carla! Thanks for taking the time to share your tutorial with us! I can see the pictures, but maybe Tony or Leony can resize them.

I thought they were extensions very pretty though how long is the real hair?

WOW, that was an awesome tut! i'm definetely going to try it! its so easy. i love your tip about using different sized curling irons, i mean it makes sense because it gives your hair a more natural look all over. i love it!! thanks!!

Back