.:MY Hair Tutorial:. *Pictures*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
youre gorgeous an this is a great tut im gonna try it on friday xo!

great tut, I wish pics were smaller though cause it's hard to see.. great descriptions to the photos too, thank you so much for doing this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ma hair is naturally curly, i was told my one lady that i must use a curling iron as it helps keep my hair in style. It does work. Curly hair flies in the wind and it looks really messy. I curl my hair with a curling iron (not much) just to make it stay at place. It does look neat!!

wow, your hair looks amazingly shiny and healthy. I've heard it's best to have product in your hair when heat styling to protect it, so if you're using lots of mousse that must be protecting it from holding it in the iron so long? Do you have any idea how many seconds you're doing this? I want to grow my hair out now so I can wear it like this! You look like such a sweetheart and thank you for sharing. I'm putting mousse on my shopping list now - I threw out a can of biolage mousse I'd had forever when I moved because I thought I'd never use mousse.

i sooo love the hair! i think i have found a hairstyle for my college graduation! i am sooooo style impaired when it comes to recreating hairstyles..but i am definitly going to try this one till i get it right! thanx!

cute hair, i love curling my hair. my hands already naturally curly but the curls i have are nowhere near as beautiful as the ones created by the curling iron.

Awesome tutorial! Thanks for doing it...

i love your hair...so pretty and so are you

Back