My "I never realized I had this much m/u" Stash... **BEYOND pic heavy!!**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY SHIT!!! thats some collection you have there im drooling over those pigments and shadesticks

LOVE the collection Leila! At least you use everything! And to think... All of these LE sets that weren't included yet, right? LOL!

OMG! That's one huge collection! I love your mascara collection! Freaking awesome!

daaaaaamn, lei! that's a very nice collection! did you accumulate most of it after you started working for them?

thanks for taking the time to show us
smile.gif

Oh my!!!! Is there something that you DONT have??? Do you actually use it all Leila? Awesome stash!

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw your post saying you do use it all.
smile.gif

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my eyes are literally glued to the screen and i'm hungry for some of that stuff!!!!!!! i don't think you need to buy anymore, not that there is anything physically possible left to buy, lol.

Originally Posted by angel_eyes4evah /img/forum/go_quote.gif you must be sooooooo rich....lol LMAO! noooooo I am definitely not, but when you buy small amounts in pieces it isn't so bad...

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif So.. what do you take when you travel? Lol.. Really, have you ever thought what you'd take on vacation? I take basic stuff... I'll usually take Tan Pigment for a natural glow to my cheeks and eyes if I want. I'll create a quad (I have empty containers) out of my 15 pans, and take a couple neutral l/g, maybe a black and brown liner, mascara, curler, stuff like that.

Originally Posted by speerrituall1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG, now I know why you gave us such awesome FOTD. By the way, they're missed very much. You must return!!! Thanks hun! I missed you guys too, you don't even know how much! I am trying to make time to come on more between work and school.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOVE the collection Leila! At least you use everything! And to think... All of these LE sets that weren't included yet, right? LOL! LMAO, no I didn't include the 3 brush sets and 3 eye palettes I got from the holiday collections, also I COMPLETELY forgot to post all my Prestige e/s!! OMFG I was so mad at myself... So add 6 MAC things and 70 Prestige e/s to that.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif daaaaaamn, lei! that's a very nice collection! did you accumulate most of it after you started working for them?
thanks for taking the time to show us
smile.gif

I would say 1/3 was before I worked and 2/3 is after. But most of the discontinued pigments were bought outside of MAC of course, and I paid a pretty penny for some of them.

Awesome collection Leila! You better get insurance for your makeup! Looks like it would've cost you a fortune!

I can't believe you use them all. I have a little stash and I can't manage to use it all.

Thank you for sharing your stash with us!

i think i just saw an entire mac store in those pics!! so super jealous of your stash... mine looks pretty pitiful next to yours! great collection... just gorgeous! (so drooling)

Wow! Wow! Wow! I felt like I was surfing MAC online catalog. LOL.

You've the biggest MAC collection I've ever seen, Leila. Thanks for sharing with us.

Holy crap, that's an amazing stash!! Very impressive. My stash pales in comparison!

Back