My "I never realized I had this much m/u" Stash... **BEYOND pic heavy!!**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7b.gif
Your collection is HUGE!

That is the MOTHER of all huals!!!!!! I am just curious, how much did all that cost??? I am so envious!!!!!!!! Any chance you might sell some of those eyeshadows???????
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow!you can open your own store!

it will take me literally several years to accumulate what you have.

I meant to ask this a while back, but here it goes anyway:

I've read that generally you should keep make up for only a certain amount of time (bacteria, Mu going bad, etc.)

How is the shelf life of MAC products?

Basically very good... Too when you think about it, the products don't get used constantly so the bacteria level is pretty low. Also the powder products are pretty much expiration date free bc part of the problem with things going rancid is when they have water in them.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is the MOTHER of all huals!!!!!! I am just curious, how much did all that cost??? I am so envious!!!!!!!! Any chance you might sell some of those eyeshadows???????
smile.gif
lol, I am thinking of going through and at least figuring out what the retail price of everything is even though I paid way more than that for a lot of this stuff... And I doubt I will be selling off anything, lol it was all to hard to find in most cases.

Those Prestige e/s are so pretty! I'm gonna have to work on a collection of those too LOL!

god damn leila!!!!! u got a nice collection girlie. i wouldnt have the strength to take pics of all of that lol

I seriously have no words to describe what I just saw.

amazing doesnt even begin ahah

Nice photos of a MAC store in your area...wait ok these are your collections right!*lol*

Awesome collection!!!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif god damn leila!!!!! u got a nice collection girlie. i wouldnt have the strength to take pics of all of that lol lol, I almost didn't... It took me 2 days to take the pics and I STILL left stuff out!

Originally Posted by ron /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice photos of a MAC store in your area...wait ok these are your collections right!*lol*
Awesome collection!!!

LMFAO! Too funny!!
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

AMAZING Leila!!!! ahh thats just orgasmic, my dream omg, shortage of breath LOL

Mouth drops to the floor in a mix of awe, amazement and jealousy. Quite a collection. How long did it take you to get it, if you don't mind me asking?

OMG and my mom thinks I have too much makeup lol! That is great that you use it all I have a lot but that as much as you and in all honesty I don't use it all!

Latest posts

Back