My "I never realized I had this much m/u" Stash... **BEYOND pic heavy!!**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by B_Phlyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mouth drops to the floor in a mix of awe, amazement and jealousy. Quite a collection. How long did it take you to get it, if you don't mind me asking? Ummm check out the date that I joined MuT, and the difference between then and now is how long it took! MuT totally contributed 100% to that stash, you have no idea! I didn't even take pics of the ridiculous amts of stuff I gave away bc it was mainly drugstore stuff that I couldn't and wasn't able to use bc it wasn't MAC.

inlove3.gif

you have so many brushes!!!

are the Sonia Kushuk ones any good?

wow...that...is.....make up....

=X...

so are you a pro mu artist for mac?

or...

just ..

filthy rich?

=D

<3

OH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! did u spend like a million dollars to get all this makeup!!!! mac should seriously consider giving u their make up for free gurrrrl!!!

wow leila after looking at all those pictures I must bow down to you.. also on a side note cant wait to see more of your tuts... you taught me how to blend (w/out the windshield wiper motion too) big hugs for you!
hug.gif

Originally Posted by jmschlich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
inlove3.gif
you have so many brushes!!!

are the Sonia Kushuk ones any good?

I do like her face brushes...I haven't seen eye brushes like the tan ones that I have though. I don't know why she doesn't make them with goat hair like mine anymore bc they pick up the color SO MUCH better and are just like my MAC 242 and 252 brushes.
I would definitely recommend her brushes though! And I LOOOOVE Essence of Beauty (as you can tell)

Originally Posted by imztrixii /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow...that...is.....make up....
=X...

so are you a pro mu artist for mac?

or...

just ..

filthy rich?

=D

<3

lol, I am a MUA for MAC but sadly NOT filthy rich, trust me I wish though! I have spent a LOT on my collection though...it has taken time to collect it all! I have been working on it for over 2 yrs I think.

Originally Posted by darkh3av3n /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow leila after looking at all those pictures I must bow down to you.. also on a side note cant wait to see more of your tuts... you taught me how to blend (w/out the windshield wiper motion too) big hugs for you!
hug.gif
I am planning to do another picture tut soon and maybe another video one once I can figure out what to do it ON! lol, if anyone has any suggestions toss them my way!! I was thinking to maybe do one on foundation application with a Strippling brush (MAC 187).

Originally Posted by MACGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am planning to do another picture tut soon and maybe another video one once I can figure out what to do it ON! lol, if anyone has any suggestions toss them my way!! I was thinking to maybe do one on foundation application with a Strippling brush (MAC 187).

woOt, did I read "video"? Yay, looking forward to see your new tutorial Lei!

at this: MAC Blush, Bronzers, and Face Powders

I see there's a word Indonesia. o_O; you bought them at Indonesia or what? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gee.. your collection is so...... so... (I'm speechless) I don't even have a lipstick! The only make up I have is my precious lip butter :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Ireth /img/forum/go_quote.gif at this: MAC Blush, Bronzers, and Face Powders
I see there's a word Indonesia. o_O; you bought them at Indonesia or what? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gee.. your collection is so...... so... (I'm speechless) I don't even have a lipstick! The only make up I have is my precious lip butter :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LMAO
rotfl.gif
.Actually the black empty palette is MADE in Indonesia. Mine was made in Indonesia as well. I think most of MAC empty palette are made in Indonesia. But, I'm not sure though.

Wow? Really? Made in Indonesia? :-?

Well.. that's cool then
biggrin.gif

So, Indonesia is the distributor of MAC pallette? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back