My "im crazy over chunky earrings!!" Stash!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love large earrings as well - I think they add so much character to an outfit! Great collection!

Okay, here is my green/blue collection.

The gold bracelet is from Indian shop in Fiji :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was very interesting to see Indian outfits and accessories.

Rest of them are from New Look and Forever 21.

I don't know why but those colours really turn me on!

Wow, that's a ton of earrings! LOL. I love them all... I want to get some dangly earrings, I think they look so hot with the right outfit. My favourites are the 6th pair down... the long ones with the blue/opal-ish stone at the bottom!

Totally awesome.

I love that last pair with the green stones!! I love green and turquoise coloured things too.

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like your #4 (green hoop),#6, #7(white tear drop) earings! they are so cute! Did you buy them in Singapore?

Ohh...thank you ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they are my favorite!

OMG! We're twins! I have 8 peircings in my right ear and 7 in the left. I have lots of earrings that look just like yours AND I keep mine on a board too! I have the first one in the fave pics in pink , the second one is EXACTLY the same and I have it in red too . And I have the 3rd one in silver and black.

Now if I can only find a way to store the damn studs.

these r greats, i always wish to buy more but my ears allergic to most of the earrings

Back