My "im crazy over chunky earrings!!" Stash!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could never wear chandalier earrings! I look funny in them lol I love your eyes on your avatar!

I think i'm actually in love with those pink ones in the picture second from the bottom!!

OMG!!!!! What a great earring stash. And why did I not ever think of the cork board thing!?!? I even have a big one like that in my garage, just sitting there, and my earrings are in a stand up jewelry hutch. But I like the idea of being able to see them all.

Very cool!

Wow I love the board!!! I have a jewelry box and my little ones are always getting them. SO when I need them I can only find one. I need to do that and put them up high....oh and I love your collection.

I recently decorated my room and needed to sort through all my earrings and necklaces.

I actually found I have about 45-50 pairs of earrings and about 30 neclaces.

Just have to figure where to put them all now

I'm jealous too!! Those are all gorgeous... I need to get more female accessories...

This is some inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

I love your collection and I adore big earrings! Chandelier, drop earrings... I have a very humble collection that I'm slowly growing. I believe if I wear just these earrings, they're good enough for me and I don't need any other jewelry (would probably be overkill if I wear more stuff).

I'm part Indian, too by the way. Well, part Pakistani to be exact.

Back