My Itty Bitty Stash Part II

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Okay... so I pretty much gave away or threw out majority of my old stash in way of better products or just things I will use. I hate makeup that just sits in the drawer not being used.

Starting off with my brushes.

In my Sephora inspired brush holder, you like? Ha.

Okay, I KNOW I have to clean my brushes, I do often. I swear.

Face Products

Mascaras

Eyeliner Pencils

(I own awhole bunch of NYC pencils I didn't take a picture of because I'll soon give them away)

Benefit Cosmetics & Eye Products

Liquid Glitters - MAC & Urban Decay

Blush & Bronzers

MAC Blushes

Lip Products

Jesse's Girl Eye Dust Shadows

Eye Shadows - MAC/NYX Mixes

Purple & Pinks

Pinks, Yellow & Neutrals

Yellow, Blue & Greens

Pressed MAC Pigments

Misc. Face Care & Prepping Products

My Vanity - CloseUps

[i keep my lashes and face decorations here. Also my "Main" products.]

[Face & Hair products]

All in it's glory:

Thanks for viewing!

Reaction score
Everything looks awesome you have a lot of stuff like me I'm also loving the brush holder.

Reaction score
You are accumulating quite a collection there. You also have some really pretty eyeshadow colors.

Reaction score
Thanks, loves.

Favor from one of the MODs... if ya can add a "y" after ITT on my thread title. I was in a rush and didn't check it. Thanks mucho!

And oh yeah, that tequila is horrible! Haha. My friend is a true boracha for buying me that. All about the Patron.

Reaction score
You have a beautiful collection! Let me know if you ever feel like swapping your Vera Wang princess!

Reaction score
Nice stash Celly! It doesn't look itty bitty to me!!

Reaction score
it doesnt look that small to me either! I really like the wooden cabinet it's in, and your mac eyeshadow collection is sooo pretty!

I also hate makeup that doesn't get used but I have some palettes that are so pretty that I hate to use them, but I couldn't throw them away, they're way too pretty! LOL

Reaction score
I pictured you having way more MAC for some reason, you always acting all crazy about the MAC haha. Still got way more than me though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I pictured you having way more MAC for some reason, you always acting all crazy about the MAC haha. Still got way more than me though. Haha. Nah, I'm picky about what colors to add - but on my 4th pallete and barely started buying them this past summer. I think that's a lot for a short time.
Plus I'm broke and like you - I buy so much clothes I tend to forget about the makeup.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by apflux /img/forum/go_quote.gif In right, upper corner; this three-colour blush with heart, what's this? Looks funny

Nice collection!

A Victoria Secret blush... dunno the name. All the gold on it got wiped off :/