My make up collection - both MAC and non-MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so freaking jealous :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My stash is so pathetic compared to most on here...

Same here. It's depressing! LOL

I would love to post all my make-up stash--but I just can't get over how organized ya'll are. I really try, but it is all over the place!!!! Maybe that will be a new goal--Kookie gets Organized!!!! OMG!!!

Great stash! I like the cabinet you keep your makeup in.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would love to post all my make-up stash--but I just can't get over how organized ya'll are. I really try, but it is all over the place!!!! Maybe that will be a new goal--Kookie gets Organized!!!! OMG!!! Me too! I tried to organize it all a couple of weeks ago but I know I still have things in a couple of other places.
Love the dresser!

You've got a great collection! I like the chest of drawers where you keep it all as well!
smile.gif

Awesome stash! I'm jealous, and want that MAC duo blush! Oh, and your Gransenbon are all gorgeous!

I tried to look for the edit function of this thread but i couldn't. So i shall post an update to my collection here. Kudos to me for controllin my expenditure for the past 5 months. hee.

update1.jpg

update2.jpg

update3.jpg

update4.jpg

update5.jpg

Back