My make up collection - both MAC and non-MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is GeEzus! LOL. I just got a really cute make up dresser too for my make up! I'm remodeling my room! Hopefully my collection gets as large as yours! =]

Wow hun you have everything I could ever want lol. Im really loving some of those eyeshadow shades you got I think I might have to copy your pictures circle a couple things and PM you! I want to have them too lol!

wow lovely collection. Those Gransenbon blushes are gorgeous, something to add to my wishlist

Wow, those pigments are to die for....
rockwoot.gif

WoW your stash rocks, like the pinky blushes from MAC. BTW, you take good pictures
yahoocool.gif

Bumped with new stuff.......

p/s: how come we can't edit our first post in the thread to add updates to our collection? Maybe the mods might consider allowin us to edit our first post of the thread so we can post updates to our cosmetic collection? thanksss.

(am feeling down, so i decided to post the stuff i've aquired over the past 2 months as an update to this thread to make myself feel brighter)

MAC beauty powder blush haul

beautypowderhaul.jpg

MAC Fafi items

fafihaul3.jpg

Not pictured: Cult fave lipglass

MAC N collection items

lightflush-1.jpg

Not pictured: Neutral pink e/s, 3N lipstick

Dress camp palette from my beloved mom

dresscamp.jpg

dresscamp2.jpg

thanks for viewing. I love M.A.C make up. It brightens up my moody day jus by lookin at them

Back