My Makeup Shrine LOL

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow!!!! and my family thought i was a makeup freak.....lol.. i'm sooooooo zelus!!!!!!!!!

I know this thread is old but
worship.gif

Very nice...right now I'm trying to find a way to organize my stuff so it doesn't sit out on the counter. Even something to go on top of the bathroom counter wouldn't be so bad...at least the makeup would be out of sight.

Holy Crap! That's alot of stuff! How in the world do you use it before any of it goes bad? Do you use a different mascara each day or what? I would love to have that much makeup but I'm afraid my husband would divorce me!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LovinMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif Holy Crap! That's alot of stuff! How in the world do you use it before any of it goes bad? Do you use a different mascara each day or what? I would love to have that much makeup but I'm afraid my husband would divorce me!
smile.gif
lol mascara wise, i'm ok, i just forget to toss them out after the 3 month period so they build up but im much better about it now

Oh my god... You have stash!

How do u decide what to use in all these stuff?

Back