My Makeup Shrine LOL

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just AMAZING!! I will never NEVER NEVER have that much make-up. Where do you work cuz I want the job that can afford me all that stuff LOL

that great organization!! you def have alot! don't worry i have the same problem!
wink.gif

O_O wow thats a lot of stuff! hahah if i had so much i would be so afraid they would go bad b i get to finish it XD

OH MY GOSH, that cabinet is awesome...we have ikea over here but Ive got no space in my room for another cabinet.. A good cabinet and stash.

This is an amazing collection! I am humbled by the amount you have! I thought I had a lot butt wow! And I love your little penguin on top of it! <3

I am a begining Makeup artist. I dont have much money and I am having a hard time getting a variety of colors. I was wondering if you would be willing to donate any colors or items you dont want. I am willing to pay shipping and a donation because I am so thankful. Please PM me, thanks.

Back