My New MMU HG...So Happy!!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I love Monave. I got my full size Yolanda and Sharon. I didn't think I'd have to use as much Sharon but I did, then It was a little too muddy looking so I had to keep playing with the mixture. I ended up taking my little Toni sample pot and adding about 1/4 of it to the mix and now it is perfect. I also watched Thais's video on wet application and tried it last night. I put too much on my kabuki the first time then tried a small amount and was amazed how little you have to use when It's wet. Full coverage with one application. It's now 9 hours later and I've touched up with powder once. It still looks perfect. This stuff is amazing.

Reaction score
That's wonderful, Kelly!

Still waiting for my monave order.

Atm, I am loving illuminare's full coverage liquid/cream. Got their 9 pack sample but yet to try the other 2 , ultimate and fantastic finish.

I used my AN eye shadow samples today but haven't tested the foundation and the rest.

Reaction score
Isn't it exciting to finally find a HG? Great makeup can make us feel so much better all day!

Reaction score
kelly, have you tried Lumiere or AN before Monave?

i'm also in search of my HG mmu... i live in humidity (hot/humid climate), oily skin, acne-prone skin w/ lots of imperfections (dark pigmentation spots & very dark eye circles) to hide...

i've just received my Lumiere VV & AN full coverage samples, would love to know if Monave (regular or concealer formula) is superior than these two in terms of coverage, oil control & lasting power...

i'm really interested in how they compare?

thank you for sharing...

Reaction score
Lumiere made me itch when I got hot and all the AN samples were too light. I have a very oily T zone and I found that the wet application somehow worked better. I reapplied powder once. I was really impressed. I have some redness around my nose, extremely dark circles, large pores on my cheeks and the usual aging skin spots. My face was near flawless.

Reaction score
How many other like brands have you tried previously to this Monave brand?

Reaction score
I just got Monave in Canela and I have to say Im thoroughly impressed. I look great under sunflight AND under flash photography! When I tried applying for the first time, my face was darker than my neck and chest...but then I realized how pigmented the color was and tried using very lil powder. Yeah...that did the trick. Hooray! <3

Reaction score
^ I'm a Canela too
Loooooove Monave. I'm thinking of getting Yolanda too. A little goes a very long way. So the foundie I have now might last me until next year.

Latest posts