My Newly Updated Stash (Very Picture Heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG how do you keep track which items will be expired before you used it up,
I never use up lipsticks in time and I have to trash them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I love the lipstick organizer idea , might wanna try it ^^

I can't see the pictures 
icon_sad.gif

Yoowwwzaaaa!!!! I want to come to your home as well!! LOL!

Thank you for your blog post, as it was nice to see exactly how you divided everything up and with what you contained everything. I feel as if I am the only person to not try Inglot yet. I should have taken advantage of the Thanksgiving sale!!! Oh well, I think I can hold out until they have another sale :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MissPinktastic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is a Sneak peek of my stash

http://www.mypinktasticlife.com/2011/06/updated-makeup-organization-tower.html

Try viewing on Google Chrome. If that doesn't work try on IE (if that's not what you are using)

Originally Posted by Lilbit82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you view the pictures? It's showing blank on my end.

WOW- this is amazing!  I definitely feel much better about my own collection now.  I'd have so much fun with all the products!

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW- this is amazing!  I definitely feel much better about my own collection now.  I'd have so much fun with all the products!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW! That an amazing collection Adrienne!!

Originally Posted by bronwyn2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOVE your stash! So jealous! I especially love all the hello kitties <3

Thanks everyone! I love me some Hello Kitty !!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

!!!!!!!!!!

your stash is AMAZING! are you a professional MUA, or do you just like to have lots of variety?

just wondering!

i wanted to go to MAC today and buy some stuff, but then i thought: nah, you don't need it. you have enough. but then after seeing this i'm thinking: NOT EVEN CLOSE :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by adia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never use up lipsticks in time and I have to trash them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Most lipsticks don't expire quickly unless it's made with all natural products so you don't have to trash them. If it smells funny, looks funny then dump it otherwise it's still a keeper. Only two things I would recommend throwing out on a regular basis - lip gloss (especially if you used it while sick) and mascara (I keep mind no more than three months than to the trash it goes which is why I LOVE minis and sample sizes).

Quote: Originally Posted by adia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never use up lipsticks in time and I have to trash them :(

Most lipsticks don't expire quickly unless it's made with all natural products so you don't have to trash them. If it smells funny, looks funny then dump it otherwise it's still a keeper. Only two things I would recommend throwing out on a regular basis - lip gloss (especially if you used it while sick) and mascara (I keep mind no more than three months than to the trash it goes which is why I LOVE minis and sample sizes).
My mascaras are thrown out regularly but lipsticks I do the same. I keep it unless it smells funny, looks different or changes in texture.

Back