My Rude Trip to the Mac Counter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent been on MUT in a while, but i couldnt help but respond to this thread!! wow that is really rude what they did to you and i'm glad you reporting them that way, they know what's going on and maybe get something fixed. As a M.A.C artist, i kinda like reading these threads b/c i too cant believe why some of these people are rude. I'm just glad to say thank goodness i am not like that. i like to treat everyone nicely with a smile and respect. But i do admit that some m.a.c artist are like that, and i've seen it and sucks. But then again, i must say you cant generalize that we are all like that, because i know for a fact, there are some really really nice mac artist out there! There are some things though that i read and i would like to respond to, just cuz some things that i read were kinda rude, and i couldnt help by saying something lol:

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...I need to find me a nice MA I can go too.

Celly if you could fly to Florida, i would be your m.a.c ma!!!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I find that the ones in counters are usually jerks. I like to go to the stores, less people and the MA's are more relaxed. Hey man, you cant generalize!!! i work at a counter, and i'm not a jerk!!
laughing.gif
what's funny is that on this side of town, the mac ma at the store are really rude and the ones at the counter aren't hahaha but it just depends on the person

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never had a bad run in with a MA in any mac free standing store. However, I do have a problem with the ones working at the counters in Dpt stores...Not only are they not helpful, they don't really know what they're doing. Ummm i do not think that's generaly true. I know i myself know that i have helped plenty of people and i know what i'm doing, or else i'll be fired!!
add_wegbrech.gif
And just to let you guys know, all m.a.c artist are trained the same wether you work at a mac store or counter at a department store. we all go to the same basic training and updates, go through the same certification. Difference is just location. So an artist working at a store is not any better than one working at a counter
smile.gif

Well that's all for now, i just had to state my opinions, and if you guys have any questions let me know!
moa.gif

Back