My Sewing Projects

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer any new ones?! I made a little black dress and a beach dress. I'll take pics and post them later on
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Guenevere You're good!!! You have to tell me what sewing machine(s) you're using!!! Thank you! I'm using Pfaff Select 1546 and Pfaff Hobbylock 4752

Originally Posted by Maychi Thank you! I'm using Pfaff Select 1546 and Pfaff Hobbylock 4752 Pfaff makes really nice machines!! My mom had one forever that my dad bought for her when we were living over in Germany. My mom says it was one of the first computerized machine and she got it for a really good price too. She just recently bought a new machine to replace it but she had it for about 20 years I believe.

You're really talented. I don't think you should wait to sew for profit. The quality is outstanding.

WOW, really it is a great job you did.

I love the short green skirt, and those two blouses the green and the beige one that shape the breast.

Are those very diffecult?

Well done, and keep on.

WOW! I love to sew, my husband bought me a Husqvarna Viking sewing machine and serger. The serger intimidates me so much that I have only used it once in three years. I'm afraid to take the colored thread out that came with it!

I made a complete nursery set when I first got it. Then I tried to make a dress for my granddaughter and just got SO frustrated trying to figure out the pattern. That was almost a year ago and I haven't done anything since. Any advice?

you work is very good!!!
laughing.gif
I've been getting into the sewing thing with my mom cuz shes super good! I made my Jr. prom dress with her about 3 years ago and my senior ball.......
scared.gif
but that never got finished. Anyway, great stuff!! Did I mention that you've got a great body 2?
rockwoot.gif
LOL

OMG how come I missed this thread???

The outifts and stuff are AWESOME!

You're so TALENTED Maja!!! Go reach for your dream, girl!

oh my gosh you are sooo talented. wow. i love them all. i absolutly love the brown pin-striped pants. i totally want some of your creations.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! you're..umm..uh..i'm speechless! great job! and is that you? you have the perfect figure! sigh! i wish i could still fit into jeans and short skirts,as i have one HUGE butt! boo hoo!

Back