My stash :)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Thanks! Yes I love the 3 drawer thingie! I actually need to go get another one. I told my boyfriend and he said "Maybe you should just get rid of some of your makeup." I just stared at him, lol

Reaction score
Nice stash! I like where all your goodies live! LOL!

Reaction score
Pimp stash girl!!

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! Yes I love the 3 drawer thingie! I actually need to go get another one. I told my boyfriend and he said "Maybe you should just get rid of some of your makeup." I just stared at him, lol HAHA!! uGGGG MEN!

Reaction score
Awesome stash! Love all the lippies. Is that the vanity from Target? I really want one of those!

Reaction score
I am jealous of your organization! It took me almost five hours to organize it and I am still not finished.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome stash! Love all the lippies. Is that the vanity from Target? I really want one of those! The vanity is from Target and it saves me so much time because I can see everything I need. Before I got it I was doing my makeup on my bed and it took me so much longer to get ready. Here's a link to check it out if you're interested.

Simply Shabby Chic Vanity Table : Target

The stool that goes with the set was kinda wobbly feeling so I just used my own chair.