My whole life just fell apart..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh dear, I am so very sorry Bec, this must be just so devastating, if there's anything you need you know where I am. Hugs.

Aww Bec,I am so sorry, I can't even imagine what you and your family is going through. *hugs*

i'm sorry
frown.gif
to hear that rebecca

I'm sorry to hear that your mom and dad may be divorcing. My folks split up after 36 years of marriage. It really doesn't matter how long parents have been together, it's still a shock. Please let us know how things have been going - big hugs to you.

I'm sorry to hear that >< but feel better! it's not the end of the world =)

my parents divorced when I was around 11 and it was difficult too, you'll get through it.

Thank you so much everyone for your support, kind words, thoughts and prayers
smile.gif

I'm over the inital shock of it all and it's all starting to sink in now.. I'm still pretty upset and angry, my Dad is acting like nothing has even happened since he dropped it on us.. can't say I am too pleased with how he went about this whole thing in the first place either.. I know it's never easy to ask someone for a divorce, but he did it with such little care for my mother and the rest of the family.

I feel like I don't even know him anymore.. I haven't spoken to him since.. and he won't speak to me either, he is just acting like nothing has happened.

He and Mum have barely spoken since either. Everything is still up in the air.. I feel incredibly anxious, I hate when I don't know what is going on or the idea that my future is about to change and I have no choice in the matter or any idea WHAT or WHEN things will change. The whole thing makes me feel sick.

I am so proud of my Mum, she is being so incredibly strong through this whole thing. She's gone into survival mode and started taking control of a situation she really feels like she has no power over.

So yeah.. that's pretty much my update. Again, thank you everyone, I really feel touched by how kind you have all been and appreciate all messages/emails etc. You are a wonderful bunch of people and I feel really blessed to have you all here supporting me
hugss.gif

awww, that is so good to know. Even though this is a really tough situation, you do hope that the people most badly effected will come out of the ashes even stronger and more resilient - just like you and your mum are!

I'm so sorry, hun. I hope you and your mom stay strong and continue to get through this.

I'm so sorry you and your mom are going through this.
frown.gif
Were here for you. Hugs.
smile.gif

Back