MySpace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MySpace.com - simas. - 16 - Female - CA - www.myspace.com/uumpalumpa

smile.gif

dont be afraid to add me anyone

So I'm new here and limited it my posting abilities so I was looking for threads where I could contribute. This is one of them. I don't expect a flood of friend requests none of you know me. So for future reference, LOL. myspace.com/staceykath

-Stacey

If you have, I'm so sorry if I didn't add you! I was looking at some of my profile viewers and realized some of their names seemed familiar, then realizing that some of the people tried adding me on MySpace.

I usually don't add people unless they leave me a note or message on myspace letting me know where they saw me from/how they know me. So if you wanna try again, go for it this time I promise I will add you.

Again, apologies
flowers.gif

heart.gif
Ruby

I have had one person add me on MySpace. Please add me and let me know what you think of my pics! I think all of you that I've talked to on here are such a great group of people! You all are so friendly...I sure wish you all lived near me so we could all be friends!

Love to all MUT People!!

Back