MySpace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a My Space page, I was able to find somone that I went to high school with. I don't log on everyday the way my kids do. It is handy for keeping in touch.

MySpace.com - Sherri Lynne - 49 - Female - PLANO, Texas - www.myspace.com/sgeyen

The 99 cent Store Queen
icon_queen.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif anyone else have this? (myspace.com) it's so popular, i've heard, then i went on and search random people i knew some point in my life and bam, everybody and their mother is a member. i love it because i've come in contact with people i haven't talked to since i moved.
if you have it, leave your link (i guess) so i could add you!
smile.gif

Yeah I love myspace, my link is myspace.com/diamondprincessatx there you will be able to see my online portfolio. What I have of it so far. I am doing more work for it next month. Very excited about that. Check me out and send me a request!

I haven't got enough posts to leave the actual link but after all the regular stuff just add negalsocal

Myspace is cool. It seems to be mostly men stalkers looking for hot blondes
wink.gif

Facebook seems more geared towards teens, it seems to be a little more protected.

I work from home so I have both, but be careful not to accept requests from strangers. There's another problem with both. Do not post pics that you don't want anyone to steal. People are creating fake profiles & using other peoples pictures. I keep my profiles private just to be on the safe side. Mine is myspace/kristyflukinger

Hi there,

It's great that you're looking for a Myspace friends, add me up at:

Please add me up at kayacamillagmailcom

Just new to Myspace, and still trying to explore on that website, but I can feel that this website is great and has so many games to enjoy with
smile.gif

Hope to be your friend on myspace soon
smile.gif

Back