Mystery samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx @ and @@britty At least I get to enjoy looking at your special mystery bags.

Ya know, I use that Borghese makeup and Claudale more than anything else in those A boxes.

The coveted murad is coveted no more. My eye area was truly suffering between the Murad and the Restorsea eye creams. And the murad and H20 hydrators did a poor job as a replacement for my Hyaluronic acid. Between those, my face was a mess. The Sonya flash facial made my face look like leather. I may try those Murad and h20 products again sometime by themselves since one could have been spoiling my impression of the whole bunch.

On a good note, I did a 180, and my skin is looking good again already. I truly do feel that extremely high end products do make a difference. But a cheap tube of hyaluronic acid makes a big difference also.

Thanx @ and @@britty At least I get to enjoy looking at your special mystery bags.

Ya know, I use that Borghese makeup and Claudale more than anything else in those A boxes.

The coveted murad is coveted no more. My eye area was truly suffering between the Murad and the Restorsea eye creams. And the murad and H20 hydrators did a poor job as a replacement for my Hyaluronic acid. Between those, my face was a mess. The Sonya flash facial made my face look like leather. I may try those Murad and h20 products again sometime by themselves since one could have been spoiling my impression of the whole bunch.

On a good note, I did a 180, and my skin is looking good again already. I truly do feel that extremely high end products do make a difference. But a cheap tube of hyaluronic acid makes a big difference also.
You could always regift the extras that irritate your skin - from all my boxes, I am assembling items for makeup bag christmas gifts (made up of extras and items that are " not me") :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You could always regift the extras that irritate your skin - from all my boxes, I am assembling items for makeup bag christmas gifts (made up of extras and items that are " not me") :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Even worse..... It wasn't irritation, it was wrinkles! My skin is pristine, but easy to get off track at my age.

I am new to this. I tried Birchbox first. Mostly because my husband ordered the men's box from them. It was ok but I think the Allure boxes will be more fun. So after getting just December and January boxes from Birchbox, I am going to get my first box from Sample Society this month. I am so impatient to get my first box.... I went ahead and ordered one of the Black Sample Society boxes with 5 samples for $10. Shipping is free. I noticed someone else had mentioned they paid shipping and handling with these boxes before. Does anyone know how long they will have the Free Shipping?  It said A next to it when I ordered. It also says I can get any 5 from these brands: 

• Alterna, Annick Goutal, Butter London, Deepa Gurnani, Dr. Brandt, Elemental Herbology, IPKN, Orlane Paris, and Phyto 
  • I am pretty excited to get it. 

I got the phytonectar oil by Phyto, Eau d' Hadrien by Annick Goutal (this is a really nice scent), Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radience Peel, IPKN Brightening & wrinkle care BB cream, and Orlane B21 purete hydro-matifying care. I wish I had gotten a nail polish or lip product but I am pretty happy with it. I am currently having to talk myself out of buying another one, maybe the 10 sample size. The regulare February box should be here in the not too far future if they are sending them out on the 6th. 

Back