Naked palette on sephora.com now!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my palette at the end of Summer 2010, I do believe.

Hmm... I think I would have preferred the brush!  lol  I have a bazillion eyeliners, and I could always use another brush.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can second that MommaMonster! I purchased my palette online from Sephora and one of the shadows had a fingerprint smudge in it. But I kept it (pathetic, huh?) because I was worried it might sell out and I'd have to wait longer to get it.

Originally Posted by ox0xbarbiex0xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm... I think I would have preferred the brush!  lol  I have a bazillion eyeliners, and I could always use another brush.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too. I have so many liners in Zero now. I am tired of getting it lol.

The brush would be cool, but i'm happy I got one with zero and whiskey. And i didn't have any finger prints in mine. I ordered it online. Totally happy!

From Urban Decay's Facebook page:

These palettes are NOT used. It's completely against Sephora and our policies to sell used items. To meet the demand for the Naked Palette, our supplier has been rushing to produce as many as possible.. sometimes, the eyeshadow pans require extra pressing - so the smudging is a result of this. The workers always wear gloves and this does not compromise the quality of our shadows.

Except for the brush, are the contents of the palette any different? I have been wanting this since July, but have never been able to purchase it due to its always being out of stock.

I love it girlsss! Sephora  that not shipped to Italy, pity 
icon_sad.gif

I was lucky enough to get three of the Naked palette's when they first came out,One for my mom and an extra for myself.I think it was so worth it ! I love all the colors in it and the bourbon Eyeliner.

I use it almost every day and there are so many diff smokey eye looks I've done with it.Pure Love and def a most have to any makeup lovers collection.Now that being said,I think UD Sucks arse for all this nonsense of having the palette and then not having it and now adding the brush and charging more,HA Marketing schemes! I didn't want to buy an extra one in the beginning and actually my hubby told me to do it just in case they sold out,I didn't think it would turn into the madness it did! Like that alice in wonderland palette and then they had the nerve to say oh alice is back but you have to buy this package with full size products that nobody wanted to buy,it was like 200 dollars.I hate when companies pull crap like that!

MommaMonster, I DID see those reviews as well.  I purchased mine through Sephora.com and had absolutely no problems at all.  I always get fast, perfect shipments from them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I would have loved that brush, though!!  I have enough eyeliners!

I think I'll be fine for a while just playing with my Book of Shadows III palette.

I suppose it makes more sense to have an eye shadow brush to go with your eye shadows...but come on, I've never heard of them having a huge 24/7 stocking issue.  Especially Zero, which has got to be one of the most popular ones.  How can you have thousands of pencils in stock, but only be able to have the pencil+palette in stock for an hour once every few months?

Sidenote, I also got an e-mail about their new 24/7 eye shadows.  Although I like the whole idea of the name "24/7" I kind of liked it better that it was just the liners.  I could tell my friends "Just go in and ask for 24/7" and there was no confusion.  But now with the shadow pencils (and the fact that they're also pencils) I kind of feel like the unique-ness of the name is a bit lost :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back