Name your favorite 3 MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Jane Iredale

2. Jane Iredale

3. jane iredale

1. Jane Iredale

2. Jane Iredale

3. Jane Iredale !

I only have two, but I love Urban Decay and Jane Iredale. They aren't shimmery, and they give me great coverage, and I am quite oily and they last beautifully.

MMU loose foundation I make myself with supplies from coastalscents.com

Youngblood liquid

------- the only MMU I have tried -----

Gee this is a tough one because their are an awful lot of excellent companies out there making mineral makeup, and I have tried so many of them. As I continue to broaden my horizons my list changes for my top three.

I would now say:

Milan minerals

Lumiere

Oceanmist/Valerie

My fave so far is one made by someone on a long hair forum, called Suncat (she has her own website now), number two and three probably PureLUxe and EDM, not sure in which order :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Foundation:

1.Valerie Beauty-one pass coverage and long holding power. Creamy feel to the minerals.

2.Oceanmist-best color match so far. Can't beat the price. Holding power seems pretty good.

3. Monave- so finely milled. Your face looks airbrushed before you add the finishing powder.

Eyeshadows:

Only have BE and Littlestuff4u right now. I do have Val's Bombshell on its way.

foundations

1 Southern Magnolia Minerals

2 Mad minerals

3 Oceanmist

E/S

1.Fyrinnae

2. taylor made

3. southern magnolia

blusher/bronzer

1. mad minerals

2. southern magnolia

3. meow cosmetics

concealor/corrector

1. mad minerals

2. meow cosmetics

Finishing powder

1. southern magnolia

2. mad minerals

I'm going to have to update my 3 faves.

Lumiere VV

Valerie Concealer formula

Monave or Aubrey Nicole

Since these are subject to change at any time, I'll keep you updated!

I tried Physician's Formula Talc-free Loose Mineral Powder, but it didn't keep shine away for long at all, and by the end of the day looked almost pasty, like it was just sitting on top of my skin. Coverage was decent, but I still didn't like the effect. I just haven't had much luck with minerals. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also sampled Sevi brand but it didn't look natural on me.

I've really only tried Aromaleigh, but I love the Perle powders, so pretty!

Back