Name your favorite 3 MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foundations

Lumiere

Milan minerals

Ocean mist

For eyeshadows and blush

Milan minerals

Pur Luxe

Fyrrannae- eyeshadows only

LaurEss

Twisted Fayte

Bare Escentuals (but not their foundation, just the blush and Glimmers and lippies)

Hey everyone! This is definitely a great idea! My current three faves are:

1.) EDM

2.) Bare Escentuals

3.) Lumiere

As many of you have also stated, my top three can change at any time, but I doubt that my #1 favorite will ever change! I love EDM! Super cheap, super affordable, great color choices, and great quality and staying power.

I've tried EDM, J. Lynne, Alima, Pure Luxe, Buff'd, Lumiere, and Signature Minerals. My top 3 would have to be:

1. Lumiere [good coverage, smooth finish, least powdery looking/feeling]

2. Alima [a bit too sheer/not enough coverage for me]

3. Pure Luxe [looked a bit powdery, not so great staying power]

However, I have samples of LaurEss' new foundation formula on the way too... so this might change.

I have only tried Aromaleigh, Alima, and Bare Escentuals. Love both the Alima and Aromaleigh, but I couldn't find a match with BE and it made my skin itchy.

Because it's hard for me to change my habits...

Monave

Because a friend of mine sent me samples from another company...that I've totally fallen for...habits are now in question. lol

Lotus Minerals

For foundations

1. Meow

2.Oceanmist

3. Lauress -yellows and golds Monave Lumiere FF -3 way tie

* If Lauress was less expensive it would be my # 1 but there are too many other better deals with excellent quality for me to go with them as #1.

Blushes

1.Milan and Makeup Junky

2.Lumiere

3.Pur Luxe

Eye shadows

1.Lumiere

2.BE(samples)

3.Pur luxe

Since I've tried the LaurEss, this definitely needs to change! LOL. My top 3 is now:

1. Lumiere Veena Velvet [best coverage, smooth feel, matte finish (but sometimes a little too matte)]

2. LaurEss Elemental [feels so incredibly smooth, lovely finish, but pretty sheer coverage]

3. Alima [a bit too sheer, even moreso than the LaurEss, so not enough coverage for me]

As soon as I get my samples of Lumiere's new Luminesse foundation, I might even have to update this again. We'll see!

Back