NARS Cheek Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so happy I woke up early and got to the store at eight right when it opened. They hardly had any palettes there(close to like 10) I went straight to the Nars counter and when you spend seventy five dollars you got a free lip palette that was worth fifty dollars! I have never been more satisfied with spending so much money on make up. This was my first nars purchase.

This is also my first NARS item and omg where have I been. This is amazing. Best palette I own. Blush is my second favorite item behind mascara and omg. Orgasm is everything everyone said it would be on me, As soon as I put it on, albatross became my favorite highlighter ever..highlighter is something I'm just now really getting into. I've been using the light side of my body shop blush for years. And Angelika omg how is this not something I hear people rave about like orgasm? Might be my skin tone but yup, I'm a NARS convert and am on board for life. I thought I could get my blush fix from cargo but OMG amazing. 

Mine arrived! I ordered a second one from a NARS counter, and they wrapped a cute bow on it. One is for me, and one is for a blog giveaway. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It is so pretty!!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Blog giveaway for this started today! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I hope I win! I was so sad when I missed buying this.

( I love your blog BTW) 
smile.gif

On a trip to Sephora yesterday I asked a sales associate if there were plans for another Danmari-type palette.  She shook her head sadly and said, "Probably not."  I hope she's wrong!  I was playing with the Nars blushes and lamenting my no-buy of the Joie de Vivre!

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On a trip to Sephora yesterday I asked a sales associate if there were plans for another Danmari-type palette.  She shook her head sadly and said, "Probably not."  I hope she's wrong!  I was playing with the Nars blushes and lamenting my no-buy of the Joie de Vivre!
Sephora SAs are not the best resource for information.

I agree, I tried on orgasm at Sephora and I didn't really like it on me, although I do love nars laguna bronzer even though I am very pale, my blush of choice is actually sugarbomb by benefit

Back