Natural Beauty does not need make up...?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think that even the most gorgeous supermodel looks better w/ makeup, but it can be very mild & just a little to enhance one's features. Too much on anyone doesn't look good.

However, I do like more than just the all natural makeup look. I like it when it looks like a person is wearing makeup.

Originally Posted by Smokey Eye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I personally think that even the most gorgeous supermodel looks better w/ makeup, but it can be very mild & just a little to enhance one's features. Too much on anyone doesn't look good.
However, I do like more than just the all natural makeup look. I like it when it looks like a person is wearing makeup.

Of course Rosie, Abbey Lee, Magda and the rest need some subtle make up. Subtle blush, tinted creme, mascara. But it's still natural
smile.gif

well i feel the same way as you do for all models like her. But you know we can not even blame them because its their job to look beautiful, they cannot help it, they have to wear makeup and everything which makes them beautiful.

We girls on the other hand, has no such compulsion so i guess it is better for use to stay beautiful naturally.

but putting on makeup occasionally looks fresh and good too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CuteCurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif well i feel the same way as you do for all models like her. But you know we can not even blame them because its their job to look beautiful, they cannot help it, they have to wear makeup and everything which makes them beautiful. We girls on the other hand, has no such compulsion so i guess it is better for use to stay beautiful naturally.

but putting on makeup occasionally looks fresh and good too
smile.gif

Models job is to look beautiful and joung - Kim's job is to look sexy.I can't identify myself with Kim - we are like water and fire
smile.gif

But it's easy to identify with models.

Are you talking about natural beauty vs makeup or are you just obsessed with models? The whole conversation is about models and Kim Kardashian. I dont get it.

Let me throw this bish in here. She wears tons of makeup but is pretty without.

alo-042745.jpg

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you talking about natural beauty vs makeup or are you just obsessed with models? The whole conversation is about models and Kim Kardashian. I dont get it.

http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/w...alo-042745.jpg

I'm not obsesses with anything. I just have to wear make up no make up and wanted to know what's Your opinion about natural beauty?And natural beauty means models to me.

Natural beauty doesn't mean You don't do anything but that You look perfect and natural.

And Kim is the the opposite of natural beauty to me so I'm writing about her. The girl from the pic (don't know her name) would look natural if she has natural hair colour (ok. more natural than this).

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you talking about natural beauty vs makeup or are you just obsessed with models? The whole conversation is about models and Kim Kardashian. I dont get it.

http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/w...alo-042745.jpg

I am saving that picture for inspiration lol. I love Christina's over the top look.

Originally Posted by chez_moi /img/forum/go_quote.gif And natural beauty means models to me. So do you think "regular" women can be naturally beauty or just models? Im not trying to attack its just how im reading things online and of course things always translate differently when read.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am saving that picture for inspiration lol. I love Christina's over the top look. lol, I wish i could find one with her eyes closed so i can really see the colors.

So do you think "regular" women can be naturally beauty or just models? Im not trying to attack its just how im reading things online and of course things always translate differently when read.QUOTE]

You're not attacking
smile.gif
I'm happy someone wants to talk about that.

I don't know what "regular" woman means?

I don't even know if I'm a regular.

I think Natural Beauty Comes from within,
sunshine.gif
Drinking Water Eating Friuts and Vegetables, Exercising and Getting Plenty of Sleep!

I think from a Makeup Artist Stand Point Natural Looks Come out the best But can be just as time comsuming as these Natural Looks require alot of Makeup! Its just a matter of opinion I think Kim Kardashian is Lovely! but I think Beyonce who does alot of Bare Makeup Looks is Gorgeous!!!!

I dont think your jealous just expressing your honest opinion!
five.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well what i mean is everyone who is not a model. No, everyone can't be beautiful. Everyone can looks good
smile.gif
You don't need to work as a model to look as a model.

You can be tall, skinny (European 34), have beautiful face, perfect body and be...a student.

But I can't say that every woman is beautiful. That won't be truth.

And yes there are women who need foundation because their skin is not fawless.

Natural make up helps them looks better.

Originally Posted by chez_moi /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, everyone can't be beautiful. Everyone can looks good
smile.gif
You don't need to work as a model to look as a model.

You can be tall, skinny (European 34), have beautiful face, perfect body and be...a student.

So what you're saying is that if someone's short and wears a 44 they're ugly and fat?

Originally Posted by Turboweevel /img/forum/go_quote.gif So what you're saying is that if someone's short and wears a 44 they're ugly and fat? Did I use words "ugly" or "fat"?
SHOCKED.gif
No i did not.What I'm saying is that every woman can look good but not every can be beautiful.

Yeah Im still getting the vibe that you are not talking about natural beauty vs makeup. Im reading that you think models are beautiful and people who are tall, skinny and "perfect", all the rest of us are just frumpy old hags. lol

I am aquitance with a couple of fashion models, and they look totally ordinary straight out of bed, like the rest of us. They need the enhancers just like the rest of us ordinary mortals.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah Im still getting the vibe that you are not talking about natural beauty vs makeup. Im reading that you think models are beautiful and people who are tall, skinny and "perfect", all the rest of us are just frumpy old hags. lol I really think you're reading into this the wrong way here. What I am seeing chez say is that the "look" that models tend to go for - very bare, minimal makeup and a kind of girly, innocent look, is the look that she likes as opposed to the very obviously made-up glamorous Hollywood star look (like Kim K).

Originally Posted by kayleigh83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really think you're reading into this the wrong way here. What I am seeing chez say is that the "look" that models tend to go for - very bare, minimal makeup and a kind of girly, innocent look, is the look that she likes as opposed to the very obviously made-up glamorous Hollywood star look (like Kim K). Im reading it how its written. Thats all I can do.

Quote:
You don't need to work as a model to look as a model. You can be tall, skinny (European 34), have beautiful face, perfect body and be...a student.

But she has the right to her opinion.

Back