Natural Beauty does not need make up...?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well don't forget too that Chez's first language is not English so she's doing the best she can to convey herself and her thoughts, and let's not forget the "internet" language barrier which can confuse even conversations between two native English speakers!
lol.gif

Yeah we have both gone through that if you read the whole thread. I did mention things get lost in translation thats why I ask questions.

The world is full og beautiful women, and not all of them work as models. Some of them are ordinary nurses, gardenists, retailer, mechanics and housewifes. And lives happily ever after.

Well I did read the whole thread, kind of hard to comment on the conversation if you haven't read any of it... just trying to throw my $0.02 in!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah Im still getting the vibe that you are not talking about natural beauty vs makeup. Im reading that you think models are beautiful and people who are tall, skinny and "perfect", all the rest of us are just frumpy old hags. lol
SHOCKED.gif
My English is not perfect, but my memory is and I didn't write anything like that.

There is no "me and perfect pepple" (because I'm not perfect and there is noone who is even...Miranda or Abbey Lee) and "rest of us"
redface.gif

I just wanted to say that in my opinion perfect beauty is natural.

That's what I think - and models are the example.

No all the models - I don't like Agnes Deyn style
wink.gif

And believe me- when I'm writing Vogue I don't think all the models are perfect just because they are models.

But I always thought natural look- girly look means beauty.

For me
wink.gif

Miranda, Kim and others are examples.

I didn't want to offend anybody and it looks that's what I did.

But...Non, je ne regrette rien
smile.gif

I prefer the natural look. Over the top makeup looks great on some people really, but that first photo of Kim quite frankly scares me.

The cheek bones (probably photoshopped there)..the spider lashes..no idea. And those eyebrows, I'd rather see bushy ones than ones that are that loong. And the same thickness even at the arch.

Although she wears a full face on camera and looks stunning!

I think most people aren't quite 'gorgeous' enough to have an amazing face THAT close to a camera and with that blank expression. I've been called gorgeous but I don't think I'd look that great either with that type of photo.

But I think she looks great, and certainly not scary with no makeup.

Also, I don't think anyone here meant to say that non-models cannot compare to actual models/celebrities. Idk, I didn't get that vibe, and I think everyone here knows gorgeous people who probably will never model.

Edit: I'm so trying to find a picture of this one turkish model. I swear I downloaded their picture, but I'd sell my soul to look like her.

Yeah I know which is why i was asking to questions to get what she was saying. It seemed like a very shallow response which is why I was wondering what she meant. No big deal.

Originally Posted by chez_moi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SHOCKED.gif
My English is not perfect, but my memory is and I didn't write anything like that.There is no "me and perfect pepple" (because I'm not perfect and there is noone who is even...Miranda or Abbey Lee) and "rest of us"
redface.gif

I just wanted to say that in my opinion perfect beauty is natural.

That's what I think - and models are the example.

No all the models - I don't like Agnes Deyn style
wink.gif

And believe me- when I'm writing Vogue I don't think all the models are perfect just because they are models.

But I always thought natural look- girly look means beauty.

For me
wink.gif

Miranda, Kim and others are examples.

I didn't want to offend anybody and it looks that's what I did.

But...Non, je ne regrette rien
smile.gif

Oh i get it now. I didnt read it that for whatever reason. Too-da-loo!

i dont think anybody needs makeup. to me, makeup is like art. its like a piece of paper that doesnt need to be touched but you want to just paint it. so to me, the model is beautiful as well as kim =]

Originally Posted by breathless /img/forum/go_quote.gif i dont think anybody needs makeup. to me, makeup is like art. its like a piece of paper that doesnt need to be touched but you want to just paint it. so to me, the model is beautiful as well as kim =] I agree
smile.gif

Back