Navel Piercing - Sexy or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks really sexy if you have a nice stomach like toned and tanned and hairless lol! but really they look trashy on flabby stomachs. just the honest truth, i hope my opinion can be of some help

I like mine. I dunno if it's sexy to anyone else but it was and still is to me.
smile.gif
I pierced mine for me so that's all that matters anyways.

I think they are beautiful on a fit young stomach but they are not very practical. I had mine re done like 3 times and i decided to just forget it about it because I'd rather wrestle with my dog and not worry about a piercing getting ripped out by a claw or my clothes.

I think it depends on your own preference. Personally I love mine, I have some really cute rings for it. Also, I originally got it done as a birthday present when I was younger so it kind of has some sentimental value!
smile.gif

I would love to have one. I would be forced to stay in shape! However, I have dogs that I love to play with and I volunteer with a local rescue. May not be a practical place for me to be pierced.

i got mine pierced back in high school when everyone thought it was sexy lol. my boyfriend still thinks its sexy but i kind of regret getting it.

Back