Navel ring haul!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
well, not a really massive haul, so much as just one.. but I couldn't really figure out where this should go! fashion? skincare? LOL

I just bought it online for like, $14.00! in Oz that is cheap for nice rings

One day I'll have to post my collection of pretty rings in the stash section

Reaction score
You are on a shopping spree right now, huh? That one is pretty but I could never wear them. It would drive me crazy.

Reaction score
That's cute! I really like it. Where did you get it?

Reaction score
I got it on ebay. The seller is american so you'd get it quicker than me.. I'll give you the seller name if you want it?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got it on ebay. The seller is american so you'd get it quicker than me.. I'll give you the seller name if you want it?
Sure. Thanks.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if they ship to Austrailia, but did you ever check out the site bodycandy.com? They have some cute stuff on there for pretty cheap.

Reaction score
that is so cute! I love it, too bad my bf made me stop wearing bb rings, now there's nothing there =(

Reaction score
really? what was his reasoning? I would have put in one of those squashy plastic things that just keeps the hole open, without being seen if my bf asked me not to wear one, but I'd tell him off if he did - I love my ring!

Reaction score
That's gorgeous! Although that simulated bellybutton is kind of creepy lol!

Reaction score
agreed, not to mention SUPER photoshopped, LOL. But oh well. At least it's not my belly. Mine is prolly way uglier

Reaction score
That is so cute. I love the whole key/lock thing. I bought a couple of necklaces like that. I need a new belly ring badly. I am going to check out that site too

Latest posts