New forum catergory idea?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz

ok. yeah. i should have known better with my bf being a programmer. lol.
can i start making threads in the forum? i'll post some pics later. i have to photo shop them to crop them and stuff.

Yep, you can start making the threads....if you want. Thanks a TON my Millenium user!

Originally Posted by Liz

hehe. no prob!
everyone start taking pics!!!!!

What we can do is COPY some of the PICS already taken from other forums. If you can locate some that are already uploaded, the MU forum mods or me, can COPY those threads into that subforum. You will have to let us know which ones to copy....
We also can announce in the next newsletter.

I merged the post I made of the the MAC eyeshadows to that link. Hope that was ok.

Originally Posted by Marisol

I merged the post I made of the the MAC eyeshadows to that link. Hope that was ok.

Merged or copied? Copying is better so that it leaves the original in it's place....It is sort of a double post..

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Merged or copied? Copying is better so that it leaves the original in it's place....It is sort of a double post.. OOPPSS! If you want you can undo it. Sorry...
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) One cannot undo merges LOL Ok.. I learned something today then!

lol marisol.

hmm.. i don't know of any other posts that have pictures of stuff.

Originally Posted by Liz

lol marisol.
hmm.. i don't know of any other posts that have pictures of stuff.

we need a STICKY thread in there explaining what the subforum is.....

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) we need a STICKY thread in there explaining what the subforum is..... i don't know how to make a sticky thread. marisol or other mods, can you make one?

Originally Posted by Liz

i don't know how to make a sticky thread. marisol or other mods, can you make one?

go ahead and post one in there and we'll STICK it for ya. Just lay out what exactly it's for and what they are supposed to do in there.... etc

great idea, liz!

i think it should be called SWATCHES instead. it draws more attention and that's what everything will be. MAC swatches suck on their website lol

Originally Posted by Jennifer

great idea, liz!
i think it should be called SWATCHES instead. it draws more attention and that's what everything will be. MAC swatches suck on their website lol

do you mean the title of the SUBFORUM? or.....

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) do you mean the title of the SUBFORUM? or..... yes, sir.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Just "Swatches" or Pictures of Swatches or Images of Swatches? just swatches. it sounds more... i can't explain it. when people come to the site, they'll click on it, curious which swatches they are, and bam, there's a whole list
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer

just swatches. it sounds more... i can't explain it. when people come to the site, they'll click on it, curious which swatches they are, and bam, there's a whole list
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Let's see what Lizzie says on this...thanks JEN!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Let's see what Lizzie says on this...thanks JEN!! no doubt
icon_cool.gif

Back