New Limited Edition Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I think I love the Nails Inc stuff the most, the nail kale is a nice base and I actually bought another nail color thats a close dupe to the one in this box right before my box came. Did anyone like the candle? Its a bit too strong for my taste, I can't smell any gardenia at all. 

So far I think I love the Nails Inc stuff the most, the nail kale is a nice base and I actually bought another nail color thats a close dupe to the one in this box right before my box came. Did anyone like the candle? Its a bit too strong for my taste, I can't smell any gardenia at all. 
I like the candle actually. It smells strong off the tin, but when you burn, the scent is very faint.

Mine burned super strong, its sitting by my window (covered) because the smell is just not pleasant to me at all. And the smell after being burned did not fade so I had to turn on a fan to disperse it. But then again, I'm not a fan of ANY of the scents that bb offers in their shop so its not surprising anyway, the candle was the reason I bought the box though. I do like the squeak of my feet on the floor when I'm wearing the Richer Poorer socks though LOL

I keep hoping for spoilers for a new spring/ mother's day box.  Normally they have it mentioned in good housekeeping or some blog by now. I'm still sad I missed the full bloom box. 

I just got my charmed life LE box today and I love it! The Thai lily candle smells so good! I don't want to burn it because I'll be sad when it's gone. I want a perfume in this scent, I love it so much. The picture frame and vase are so pretty on my bookshelf. I don't really like oils so I'll probabaaly give that away, and the ring holder seems kinda cheap to me. Well worth the use of my points to bring the cost down to half for me, with a great bonus gift and pick two.

I keep hoping for spoilers for a new spring/ mother's day box.  Normally they have it mentioned in good housekeeping or some blog by now. I'm still sad I missed the full bloom box. 
Same here!! I've seen a few limited edition mother's day boxes featured on MSA lately and was just wondering if Birchbox was going to release any new spring LE boxes. I hope so!!

I forgot about the CEW boxes, but those would be fun too... Hopefully soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Here is a picture of the new Beauty in Bloom box. Thanks for the info @@sarah576!

birchbox beauty in bloom box.jpg

I keep going back & forth on the new LE box.  Do I want it?  YES.  Do I really need it?  Probably not.  

Holding out for now.  But if the next BB reviews push me over 300 points (which I believe it will - 6 item box) I'm probably going to cave & get this one.

Ugh I just got my beauty in bloom LE box, and the Davines oil cap wasn't on all the way and leaked out over everything. It even got into the outer mailing box. So everything smells like perfume and somehow my Laura Geller blush arrived shattered. The main reason I ordered the box lol. Very disappointing, this is the 2nd LE box I've ordered that had damaged items. The last one, the Charmed Life, the picture frame arrived with the glass cracked, and I couldn't get a replacement. The tray isn't as cool as I thought it'd be, I think it'd be cooler with a mirrored bottom. Btw the oil is soooooo strong smelling, just giving me an instant headache and it's really oily. I wiped everything off, but it's still oily. I just can't get over the smell of it, it's very flowery lol. 

Ugh I just got my beauty in bloom LE box, and the Davines oil cap wasn't on all the way and leaked out over everything. It even got into the outer mailing box. So everything smells like perfume and somehow my Laura Geller blush arrived shattered. The main reason I ordered the box lol. Very disappointing, this is the 2nd LE box I've ordered that had damaged items. The last one, the Charmed Life, the picture frame arrived with the glass cracked, and I couldn't get a replacement. The tray isn't as cool as I thought it'd be, I think it'd be cooler with a mirrored bottom. Btw the oil is soooooo strong smelling, just giving me an instant headache and it's really oily. I wiped everything off, but it's still oily. I just can't get over the smell of it, it's very flowery lol.
Contact CS. I read elsewhere that someone had the same thing happen with the oil, and they are sending her a new box.

ooh this natural one looks great! I love the One Love serum that was sent with the Zoe report boxes. I still have some left but running out. I'll get this box for sure when it gets out. Thanks for posting @@Jay.Aitch.Gee!!

Latest posts

Back