New Limited Edition Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this coming naturals LE  :wub:   It's good that I didn't spend my points on the other LE, hope it comes within this month so that I can also use my 21 month anniversary code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Btw, did anyone else have issues with Acure organ oil cleansing towelettes that came in the previous LE? Only citric acid is listed in the ingredients which may be an irritant, but it burns my skin every time I use :/ Although my skin is a bit sensitive, I have never had such sting issues even with cheaper ones like Garnier (which are great btw). I checked reviews on Birchbox product page and noticed more people had the same problem, I'm afraid there are some unlisted ingredients :/ 

ooh this natural one looks great! I love the One Love serum that was sent with the Zoe report boxes. I still have some left but running out. I'll get this box for sure when it gets out. Thanks for posting @@Jay.Aitch.Gee!!
Oh wow!! LOVE this box!! I am not big on the LE boxes but this one I am definitely getting. The value is amazing and I will use all items except the nail polish remover (I don't wear nail polish often) but will give it to my mom. I LOVE One lover organics products and have been wanting to try that body serum.

yay!   I didn't have any points left, but magically got my box today and was able to review products to bump me over $10.   I found a 15% off code that worked and got the box plus MSP for $40.  This is why I love Birchbox so much!   
Which code did you use? I can't seem to find one that works for me :/ My 21month code will come in 4 days, but I'm afraid this box will be sold out by then.

Btw, MSP is sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I purchased right away as well! I would have bought this one even without points or a code but thankfully I haven't exhausted all the codes on my second account yet, lol. It's worth it just for the One Love Organics Serum. Even though I'm overloaded on moisturizers, I'm just about out of my second bottle of that and was trying to rationalize buying another one even though I have five other body lotions on my shelf still to be used. The reviews of that Tata Harper mask make it sound amazing, so I'm sure I'll be trying that ASAP. I haven't liked the products of hers that I've sampled before but I really want to - I keep reading such positive things.

I'm still tempted to buy the Mothers Day LE they just put out. I was resisting on that one because the last thing I need more of is lip gloss and perfume (right up there with body lotion ) but I'm figuring I'll cave eventually.... Just hoping it's still around when they do an ACES 40% sale... I got a second Lovely Day LE that way last year. Anyway.... I had to grab the naturals box though, I didn't want to risk it selling out!

@@pearldrop, I think I've used COMEBACK15OFF for 15% off before, not sure if you haven't tried that one!

Takealeap20 worked for 20% off for me and with $40 in points, I paid $7.20. This is the first thing I have wanted to spend points on in a while.
Thank you for this!! I was looking for a code to use that I hadn't already. I couldn't use it on my main account that I already had at $10 in points on but I used it on my other and it got me to $10 in points so that is cool too. Excellent and can't wait to get my box!

I looked at the natural box again and I think it's a really good value and has great products. Like @@Miccarty2 mentioned, the body serum alone is worth it. I love the serum. Some days I mix it with my body moisturizer and it works great. I couldn't resist and bought the box. I was afraid that if I wait it might sell out. I'm trying to be on no buy so this is not good. Darn BB gets me every time. I had $10 in points so I justified the purchase by saving the money really convincing myself it's a great deal. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> coupons didn't work on my account and I only have one account. 

wow that was fast- ordered it this morning and it already shipped. That is one thing I DO like about birchbox- the ACE status gives you the 2 day free shipping. Not that I *need* the LE box in 2 days but it is more exciting that it is coming that quickly for free! Can't wait to try everything! I think you could probably use the rose gold highlighter as an eyeshadow too, don't you think?

I was thinking the same thing about the highlighter, using it for eyeshadow also and possibly blush depending on the color.  I had no points to use for this one but I was able to use a coupon that has not been used on my account yet.  Saving points again for the Summer LE. 

wow that was fast- ordered it this morning and it already shipped. That is one thing I DO like about birchbox- the ACE status gives you the 2 day free shipping. Not that I *need* the LE box in 2 days but it is more exciting that it is coming that quickly for free! Can't wait to try everything! I think you could probably use the rose gold highlighter as an eyeshadow too, don't you think?
Yay! Mine is shipped too only after a few hours :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think these boxes are coming with standard shipping, not 2 day air, because of the liquids. I'm Ace too but mine said standard shipping and the tracking number is usps.

I got shipping too, also USPS. I don't think I've ever gotten a shipment notice this fast. I'm an Ace too.

Yay! Mine is shipped too only after a few hours :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think these boxes are coming with standard shipping, not 2 day air, because of the liquids. I'm Ace too but mine said standard shipping and the tracking number is usps.
pearldrop you have to choose the 2nd day air choice (it defaults to standard). Mine is shipping 2 day air and says so on the invoice, shipping UPS.

I got shipping too, also USPS. I don't think I've ever gotten a shipment notice this fast. I'm an Ace too.
Yeah, I've never gotten shipping this fast either! And regarding the shipping, you have to choose the 2nd day air- it automatically defaults to standard. Mine is definitely coming UPS 2nd day air but I had to manually change it at checkout or else it would have come standard (also free, of course, for us Aces).

pearldrop you have to choose the 2nd day air choice (it defaults to standard). Mine is shipping 2 day air and says so on the invoice, shipping UPS.
2-day shipping option is usually given at checkout, but this time it was not given (in my case). Only option was "Standard Shipping".

EDIT: I just noticed, I put my PO Box address for delivery. So that was the reason for no 2-day shipping. Lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
2-day shipping option is usually given at checkout, but this time it was not given (in my case). Only option was "Standard Shipping".

EDIT: I just noticed, I put my PO Box address for delivery. So that was the reason for no 2-day shipping. Lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
haha, oopsie! That would do it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I feel like a dummy- I have been an ACE forever and always thought the free 2 day shipping was for $100+-- I didn't realize if I selected the 2 day shipping it would be free (that selection always has an extra price next to it when I check out). Agh. Oh well, I am sure I will be placing more orders in the future lol

I feel like a dummy- I have been an ACE forever and always thought the free 2 day shipping was for $100+-- I didn't realize if I selected the 2 day shipping it would be free (that selection always has an extra price next to it when I check out). Agh. Oh well, I am sure I will be placing more orders in the future lol
Me too!!

Latest posts

Back