New memeber just saying HELLO!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
0
Hello! Glad to meet you all
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
713
Reaction score
2
Hey! Glad your here!

You'll love this site!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to Makeup Talk !</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 Hello! Glad to meet you all
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Welcome and hope you like it here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif


We are all hilarious!





Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

Hello! Glad to meet you all
icon_cheesygrin.gif





 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
Warm welcome! Please feel free to surf around the board. We look forward to hearing from you!
icon_smile.gif


 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 Hello! Glad to meet you all
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Welcome to MakeupTalk! Hope you'll enjoy it here - it's a blast! I'm addicted to the boards already!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Can't wait to "see" you around the boards!
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Californian Ditto to all of the above! We love new peoples here.
mutbanner8.gif
heh heh ...

Another ditto
smile.gif
Jump right in..
 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm also new here. Had a bit of trouble getting in but now I'm here. Been enjoying some of the posts and look forward to sharing "stuff" with you all!!

Originally Posted by Jules Welcome to Makeuptalk!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Shoe. You should start a new thread saying "HI" and watch the HELLOs pour in
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif


hehehe





Originally Posted by shoediva

Hi, I'm also new here. Had a bit of trouble getting in but now I'm here. Been enjoying some of the posts and look forward to sharing "stuff" with you all!!



 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
ok.......I will......here we go..........

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Shoe. You should start a new thread saying "HI" and watch the HELLOs pour in
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hehehe

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
wordwelcome2.gif


HI SHOEDivA--- Yeah.. a fellow shoe lover! Me too. Welcome to the boards. I have read a few of your posts already and am happy that you are here! Keep it commin'!

fashionshoe.jpg
fashionshoe2.jpg


mutbanner22.gif


Originally Posted by shoediva ok.......I will......here we go..........
 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Welcome Shoediva! I already welcomed you in the thread you started, but thought I'd say hello here too!
smile.gif


 

Latest posts

Top