New Milani and L'Oreal products!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird thing is the new Milani products aren't even on their website yet. If I can I'll take a pic of the Runway e/s and post it later.

Nice! I hope it reaches Canada by 2010
add_wegbrech.gif

I got all of them except for the pink one. They were pretty and so cheap at $7.99. I have never used Milani so I hope the color stays on. I have attached a pic. It's not so great but will give you an idea.

I think these are VERY fragile as there were several in the store display already broken.

I havent found them hard to work with but have only used it twice. The strips are small so you do have to give it several swipes to get good color on your brush though.

The L'Oreal cream liners are awesome! I bought it in black & they're so smooth & easy to use.

the only thing i saw yesterday at my cvs by milani was the double ended glitter eye pencils, they looked really nice, i saw them in green, purple, pink, blue, yellow and of course teal was all gone and black. i want those!!

This is really frustrating. The Milani section of the Walgreens here has been removed. I don't have the other drugstores you are talking about and there's some Milani at Kmart but there's really nothing left, like they're removing it too.
frown.gif
And the damn HIP gel e/l are nowhere to be seen either. Let's hope they come here eventually...

i saw the HIP cream eyeliners but they didn't have black. I brought the Milani runway eyes in the grey palette...they're very shimmery and give a very smokey eye. I love milani because they are so pigmented and metallic and these definitely did not disappoint as all shades of silver gray from light to dark were in one palette. They were sold out of the blue palette but I will definitely go back for the pink one.

i got the black/grey ones and wore them last friday to the los angeles fair, i LOVE them they remind me of mac pigments personally, they feel like pressed pigments.

Oooh they look pretty! Can't wait for someone to do a FOTD wearing these new shadows.

Latest posts

Back