New Milani and L'Oreal products!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the runaway eyeshadows at cvs. Unfortunately the green set was BROKEN....I'm like "what da?" Anyways, i picked up the BlackMagic double eyeliner sticks in Teal and Blue. Very cool. One side is a liner and the other end is a glitter stick.

Oh my GAWD I'm in love with these shadows. I got four of the runway eyes singles...they were BOGO half off at cvs. Here are some pictures of the little beauties. They are extremely sparkly in real life. I couldn't get the swatches to come out that well on camera. The first swatch pic is dry and the second one is wet. Anyway from left to right, green leaf, bronze, coffee shop, and black out...

milani1.jpg

milani2.jpg

milani3.jpg

milani4.jpg

wow! they look amazing! especially that coffeeshop! milani is really stepping up their game. i just got the lipstick pencil in sunfire and i want to go back and get every color. milani lip pencils have all but replaced my lipsticks! i'm very impressed!

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh my GAWD I'm in love with these shadows. I got four of the runway eyes singles...they were BOGO half off at cvs. Here are some pictures of the little beauties. They are extremely sparkly in real life. I couldn't get the swatches to come out that well on camera. The first swatch pic is dry and the second one is wet. Anyway from left to right, green leaf, bronze, coffee shop, and black out...http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ub/milani1.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ub/milani2.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ub/milani3.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ub/milani4.jpg

OMG...I can't wait 'til we get the singles at my CVS!!! I'll buy them all up! LOL!

My local Ulta is having some sort of clearance sale on their Milani items. Most but not all of the items were part of the clearance, so I don't know if they will stop carrying the Milani line or are just making room for some more/different Milani products.

my walgreens do carry milani, but they havent gotten the new blushes nor the single runway eyeshadows yet....and my ulta downsized the milani section, i think they're phasing it out

Originally Posted by nursie /img/forum/go_quote.gif my walgreens do carry milani, but they havent gotten the new blushes nor the single runway eyeshadows yet....and my ulta downsized the milani section, i think they're phasing it out Thanks a lot, appriciated your help.

Gotta say for me Milani is a little bit o' drug store heaven!!.I Love it --they really are stepping up their game--and I say bring it on!!

they look good, i wonder if they migrate... the single colors of Milani always migrate all over my under eye area
frown.gif

I bought the kinda champagne colored one; I left it in the car and my bf took it today so I don't remember which one but it looked sooooo elegant!

I bought it at Kmart, all the Kmarts around here carry Milani! It was less than 5 bucks.

ETA: okay, the one I bought was #11, Beach Sand-

milani.jpg

milani2.jpg

milani3.jpg

I just bought the Milani Runway Eyes 03 Couture in Purples, I am a total sucker for this kind of packaging, the effect of see 6 stripes of gorgeous shimmery purple shades together was too much for me! If I were rich I would have bought the other palettes too!

attachment.php

Sadly the product turned out to be very disappointing for me. It might be good for a shimmery subtle look. But it sucks when I try to achieve solid colors.

First it's very hard to pick up the colors with a dry brush, and even with a wet brush it's still hard. The darkest color doesn't appear dark on my eyelid though applied wet.

Secondly, The eyeshadows don't blend well at all, the more you try to blend the more they ball up on your eyelid. Staying power sucks too, I barely blinked a few times and the color on my crease started disappearing in small patches!

Here's the best I could do using all 6 colors, notice how uneven the colors are:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I wish I kept my $8............

Latest posts

Back