New shoot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, just seen of the home page, you are gorgeous!

The makeup is just, wow, the 4th pic is probably my favourite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG!  You are one gorgeous girl with an amazing talent.  Way to go!! I've just been staring at the pics in awe!

Thanks divadoll! 
hug.gif

Originally Posted by CallmeMrsAL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I must say that Zombie look is Disgustingly awesome.

I know!  Its like she has a layer of mold all over her skin and she's rotting.  Its soo cool!  I keep thinking she's going to have a part fall off soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I love it!

lol! thanks ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was go go dancing at The Castle (a goth club in Tampa) for a night called 'infected' I made like $250 with tips :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are more if you are interested in seeing the whole outfit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

me and my bff Stephen.

and another 'zombie pin-up' look I did for Halloween 2007.

THIS IS INSANNNNE! You're work is freakin incredible, what I wouldn't give to get some pointers and tips from you!

Back