New shoot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am probably the most jealous person in the world right now. I think all of your pictures are absolutely fabulous. The colors are crazy vibrant and you're simply stunning. I adore the teeth look you've done and I'm contemplating trying it. Have you ever worked with liquid latex, and if so, do you have any pictures, I'd LOVE to see someone else's work ;3

jawsdown.gif
  OMG! These are soo amazing.  Please tell me you have more photos to share!!!  Are you on deviant art?

The corset pics are absolutely stunning!! The last few pics look like very tricky makeup artistry must take allot of patience to get the teeth right and such!! very impressed you do this all yourself!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Make up, styling and hair all done by you. Great!!!

You seem to have interesting and unique ideas!

Loved it!

OMG! 

You're gorgeous! 

And I really like your pink and red hair. Which company do you use for your hair color?

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use a few different brands, usually Special Effects, RAW or Manic Panic but since I've moved over to Europe I've been using this brand here called Movie Colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back