New Sub? Blush Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by pink65419 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the latte swirl also and I thought I wouldn't be able to use it either. my skin is light so decided to give it a try glad I did I love it.
Can you take a pic of a swatch on your skin?  Would be helpful for me to see.  I think I might like it and then I can swap if Gracie Girl still wants the Rose. 

Quote: Originally Posted by TheGlamGal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the latte swirl also and I thought I wouldn't be able to use it either. my skin is light so decided to give it a try glad I did I love it.
Can you take a pic of a swatch on your skin?  Would be helpful for me to see.  I think I might like it and then I can swap if Gracie Girl still wants the Rose. 

I can do that for you tomorrow, if she doesn't. It is very sheer and not overpowering at all...and I generally can't wear anything remotely bronze or brown!

Can we still order this Blush bag?

I haven't heard about it till now...so its a monthly subscription for $25.00, about how many products do you get a month?

@biancardi Thank you so much! I am checking your blog right now and this sub seems interesting. I was thinking of signing up again with Ipsy but I think I will try this out for a bit. 

If you are interested in joining it, I think if I invite you, you get a discount (not sure).  At any rate, if you want me to invite you, pm me with your email address.

Quote: Originally Posted by TheGlamGal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi...I did this, finally!

I applied it fairly heavily to my cheeks so it'd show up in the picture for you! This is the latte swirl. It blends very well and can be much more sheer than this! I just wanted it to be clear what the color itself was. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I applied it fairly heavily to my cheeks so it'd show up in the picture for you! This is the latte swirl. It blends very well and can be much more sheer than this! I just wanted it to be clear what the color itself was. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am in love with your eye make up and lip color.  I could never pull that off!

Thank you for doing this!  And you look so gorgeous!!!  Do you think the shade would work for someone with pale warm toned skin and brown eyes / hair?  

Aw, thanks! Yes, I think it'd definitely work for you, as it is a warmer color than I usually wear...it's super wearable! It would probably be better suited to that coloring than mine, really!

Quote: Originally Posted by TheNewMrsRivers /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am in love with your eye make up and lip color.  I could never pull that off!

Aw, thanks! I'm just stuck in scrubs all week long and it's super easy to feel frumpy, so I play with lots of colors. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow I can't believe I missed this coupon!
confused.gif
 Hopefully they post another one next month. 

Are there any sub promo codes for this? Or just blush.com? I'm interested in subscribing.

Quote: Originally Posted by HHummel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Are there any sub promo codes for this? Or just blush.com? I'm interested in subscribing.
I am pm'ing you

I went to go subscribe since everyone seems to like this box and found a 25% off coupon, plus a free gift and 1-3 days shipping upgrade. So the box comes to just under $19 for the first month. The coupon code is SAVE25DERMCS. However, they advertise $100 or more minimum value. So I'll have to see, if I don't like this one I'll just cancel it. Easily said, but I'm terrible about cancelling, I always forget and then get charged, anyone else like that?

Oh, and I get three Ipsy packages a month usually (though I'm going to cancel two probably, hard to justify to my husband) so I likely have most of the products. If there is something you're looking for specifically, please PM me.....

Ok I know I am late to the October party but it just arrived to my house today.   Love Love the items.  My Shimmer Rose was damaged  too, but it seems like a lovely color.  Lipgloss was simply called Medium, with lip pop on the bottom label.  My extra was a Blush liquid eyeshadow in Azure which brought up images of Frankenfurter in Rocky Horror to me.  LOL.... too late for Halloween.  Also a sample of epionce,  a facial renewal cream.   So far I feel it is a big improvement over BB....IMHO

if you contact blush.com, they will replace your blush!!  I wish they would STOP sending out those azure cream shadows!!  lol

This is exactly why I've been reluctant to subscribe to any of the beauty boxes. They all seem like really great deals, but then again some are not adding up as we are seeing here. What do you all think the best beauty box is?

Thanks for the advice Bacardi, I called CS and they were great. I am really impressed with the box contents and Blush box is far and above my favorite

Back