New Sub? Blush Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by sg00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Lol, gotta say I feel the same way! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't care much for most SS items and actually just cancelled my sub, but that IPKN BB sample made my skin look AMAZING! The blush box's miracle skin transformer just can't compare.

Totally thinking of buying a full size thanks to you now.... gah.
Do it! Dooo it..you know you wanna
11.gif

I got my box for real this time.  I got the blush in the coral color it is nice I'm not usually a coral fan but this one is really light and I got the lip gloss in a dark brownish red and although this is not usually my color I thought it looked pretty good on me.  yay for the foot stuff my feet are always dry and rough.  and I love the chella pencil I go one from ipsy and I use it for everything.  oh and the nail polish again love!!!  I think this is my favorite sub so far.  I'm thinking of getting rid of bb just for this one!

I was just ordering some scar cream from Dermstore for a cute on my baby's head that needed stitches. I got a 25% off coupon SAVE25DERMCS

from retail me not AND what looks like a free year of US magazine (whatever). All was good and under $30 until..... do you want to add our fall rejuvenation hair and skin mystery bag for $19.99.

Of course I did. Of course.
headache.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was just ordering some scar cream from Dermstore for a cute on my baby's head that needed stitches. I got a 25% off coupon SAVE25DERMCS

from retail me not AND what looks like a free year of US magazine (whatever). All was good and under $30 until..... do you want to add our fall rejuvenation hair and skin mystery bag for $19.99.

headache.gif

LOL! Those mystery bags get me every.single.time.
albert.gif

Ooo.  You'll have to let us know how the mystery bag turns out.  I just placed and order and turned it down.

Anywho, you'll be shocked I passed on the blush bonus boutique item of 3 Butter London items for $12 with a $50 purchase.  But I wanted to let you lovelies know about it incase you are placing an order.  I caved and bought the Blush box and a few extras.  But I'd spent enough already!!!!

I put on kerfuffle tonight.  It is not a neutral pink - this is a very bright pale pink.  I did layer the OPI black spotted on it - I need to clean up my nails around hte edges because I am a messy polisher, but once I do that, I will take a pic and post here.

I really like it with the black spotted over it. I would not wear kerfuffle on its own.  It is just too bubble gum pink - think of  Bazooka  bubble gum pink.  That is the color, at least to me!!

Quote: Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

headache.gif

Do you have a code or product number for the mystery bag. I do not see it anywhere.

Okay, after it sat there unopened and taunting me for days, I decided to open Latte Swirl...and I'm glad I did! It's really not too pigmented or brown as I feared, just nice and subtle and shimmery. 

Quote: Originally Posted by TheGlamGal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ooo.  You'll have to let us know how the mystery bag turns out.  I just placed and order and turned it down.

Anywho, you'll be shocked I passed on the blush bonus boutique item of 3 Butter London items for $12 with a $50 purchase.  But I wanted to let you lovelies know about it incase you are placing an order.  I caved and bought the Blush box and a few extras.  But I'd spent enough already!!!!
I saw this, When I was making a purchase it only was twenty something and I put the Butter london in my chart, it still appeared as 12 dollars, but I still didnt go thru with the BL, is it pretty strict on the minumum, purchase?

forgive my old lady hands and my messy cuticles...this actually looks better if you don't examine my hands too much!  lol

base coat

2 coats of butter london kerfuffle

one coat of OPI black spotted

2 coats of top coat

I did a thicker coat of black spotted on this hand - you can see that the spots are not as numerous

thinner coat of black spotted on this hand - more spots, and you can really see all of the pink

Sigh, I got the IPSY depression, IPSY has such a larger range of products that went into the bag and I wish I got them all !  but we all get only five. It makes me so jealous and now I want to go buy what I didnt get, lol

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  forgive my old lady hands and my messy cuticles...this actually looks better if you don't examine my hands too much!  lol

base coat

2 coats of butter london kerfuffle

one coat of OPI black spotted

2 coats of top coat

I did a thicker coat of black spotted on this hand - you can see that the spots are not as numerous

thinner coat of black spotted on this hand - more spots, and you can really see all of the pink

Hey Bian ! You go girl !  It makes me hungry looking at it, looks like the speckled, jelly belly beans I used to eat. lol . It looks so cute.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sigh, I got the IPSY depression, IPSY has such a larger range of products that went into the bag and I wish I got them all !  but we all get only five. It makes me so jealous and now I want to go buy what I didnt get, lol
Which I suppose means their plan is working!  I didn't get the hand cream or the H2O+, so I'll be buying those soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey Bian ! Thats nice girl ! Good job ! It makes me hungry looking at it, looks like the speckled, jelly belly beans I used to eat. lol
thank you pinkgirlie!!  Yes, they do look like those jelly beans!! hahaha

I saw this, When I was making a purchase it only was twenty something and I put the Butter london in my chart, it still appeared as 12 dollars, but I still didnt go thru with the BL, is it pretty strict on the minumum, purchase?
Yes.  It's strict.  It will show up as $12 in your cart, but it won't let you move ahead with checkout unless you have $50+ in the cart.  

Quote: Originally Posted by TheGlamGal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes.  It's strict.  It will show up as $12 in your cart, but it won't let you move ahead with checkout unless you have $50+ in the cart.  
Thanks for explaining.
smile.gif
Not like Im trying to circumvent that offer, it seemed to good to be true at first when I genuinely thought it was only 12 bucks as is. . I saw the 50 dollars only later in the details after I got all excited to see the three polishes.

There were cute lil leopard makeup bags too that I liked as add ons with minimum purchase.

Kinda quiet here now, Everyones on IPSY . lol  Gotta hand it to them, they make a fun forum.

I just received my Blush Mystery Beauty bag. I received the latte swirl blush by Mirabella. I would like to trade for a new, until-swatched Mirabella blush in rose shimmer. If you would like to trade, please let me know.

Quote: Originally Posted by Gracie Girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received my Blush Mystery Beauty bag. I received the latte swirl blush by Mirabella. I would like to trade for a new, until-swatched Mirabella blush in rose shimmer. If you would like to trade, please let me know.
I might be interested.  Can anyone who has the Latte Swirl and uses it take a picture of it on fair to light skin so I can see what it looks like?  If it is similar to Lorac's Luminizing powder, I would be interested. Thanks!

I got the latte swirl also and I thought I wouldn't be able to use it either. my skin is light so decided to give it a try glad I did I love it.

Back